Old 07-04-2019, 06:54 AM #48061
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You 're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don 't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I 'm bewitchingly beautiful , don 't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here , in my house , in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don 't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn 't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes , I think you would. Actually , I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman , don 't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young , beautiful and powerful. That 's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I 'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES :
DOMME25 =25 %
DOMME50 = 50 %
DOMME100 = 100 %
DOMME200 =200 %
DOMME500 = 500 %
DOMME1000 = 1000 %
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:55 AM #48062
Модератор

Модератор

Oh , you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh , you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What 's wrong? You look a little... scared? No , where are you going? Don 't go... Oh , you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don 't want to go anywhere..You know you can 't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I 'm just a woman in your dream. Yes , it is just a dream.
You look so tired , sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here , by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I 'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh , maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret , im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
You don 't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams , where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
You just want to cum. You can 't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You 've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel ) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:59 AM #48063
Модератор

Модератор

** This clip is not made for novice sniffers **
This is where it starts. The rest of your life as a mindless Mean Cashleigh zombie. This clip is going to totally fuck up your brain and soon you 'll join my army of brainless submissive addicts. Sniff on my every command and thank me for destroying brain cells.
Are you losing count? Does it feel like you 've been sniffing forever? Then my plan is working , you no longer think for yourself. I have control.
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:00 AM #48064
Модератор

Модератор

Weak mindfucked P0ppers puppet - I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge , so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I 'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I 'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins , jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff P0ppers at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you , tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper , brainwashed by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum - get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I 'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing P0ppers getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face , commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you , seduce you , dance for you , tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me - push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it , up & down , velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves , the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air , My toy in My hand... sniff more - get high as fuck - & you will cum for your Goddess , another toy in My collection. So hard , so turned on , relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the P0ppers... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess , your owner , you 'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything , My puppet , My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS : poppers , mesmerize -robo , coerced Loaded , Loaded , mind fuck , erotic dancing , jerk off instruction , JOI , edging , striptease , velvet gloves , mask fetish , mesmerize , ass worship , long legs , fshnets , high heels , orgasm control , goddess worship , dancing , eyes , ASMR , femdom , cocktease , lingerie , satin
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:03 AM #48065
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a pathetic sub that also eats its own cum. How freaking ridiculous is that? I think you 're too much of a loser. Too much so that you don 't even deserve to indulge in your cum eating fantasy. Oh you really want it? Well I want you to prove it to me that you can handle some pain without being a wuss before... Earn the right to eat your cum! Cbt , cum countdown and cum eating instructions included.
Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:04 AM #48066
Модератор

Модератор

I absolutely love making you earn your time worshiping. I feel like the pain for pleasure exchange is more than fair! You can do it to earn the privilege of enjoying an orgasm for me , can 't you? If you want to worship my legs , boots and feet you will have to follow my instructions to destroy those balls just how I would with these boots!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:05 AM #48067
Модератор

Модератор

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:07 AM #48068
Модератор

Модератор

You 've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:11 AM #48069
Модератор

Модератор

Hey bitch. you remember from The Ultimate Jerk Off &amp ; Cum Eating Instruction how this works , right? you follow My demonstration , watching Me stroke My superior cock while you sit at home pathetically stroking yourself. Today we 're going to do something a little different. We 're going to play an edging game , ending in you ruining your orgasm by abandonment. I thought since the only time your cock gets touched is when you masturbate to JOI , I might as well switch it up for you. So , let 's see how long you can last jerking it fast and taking yourself to the edge of orgasm over and over again to My instruction. I know there 's no fucking way you 're going to make it through without cumming without permission , so when you do cum without permission you WILL take your hand away and just let it squirt out. Then , as further punishment for not making it through My instruction , you will squeeze the rest of the cum from your balls , scoop it all up , and eat it! Just like I do ;-)
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:12 AM #48070
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips , so we 're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before , many of you won 't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program , with the added sexy twist of me , Miss London Lix , setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I 'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip , but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light , and this time I 'm not telling you how I 've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes , length mix -ups , and other instructions , all designed to keep your cock on the edge , throbbing and dripping , for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say , and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today 's parameters are set to DURATION : Normal (around 17 minutes of edging ) and DIFFICULTY : Hard. Sit back , do exactly what I say , and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile