Old 05-26-2019, 02:03 PM #26581
Модератор

Модератор

You're a slave to my ass. It's so brown, round, and perfect; I love to show it off. These tight fishnet stockings hug my ass so tightly. They feel so soft on my skin, and I can tell you just want to touch them. I won't let you though, not with your hands. Instead, I think I'll use your face. Shove my perfect ass right into your nose. That will make you my obedient, denied, ass slave.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:05 PM #26582
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:06 PM #26583
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today! You are going to Consumer cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor. Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth! I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo. I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself. I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat! Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth. You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:10 PM #26584
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:12 PM #26585
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:16 PM #26586
Модератор

Модератор

M0mmie's got a date tonight- maybe a new daddy for my precious little ****! Babysitter's not here yet and I have to finish getting ready, so be my good prissy and sit down on the floor. I know how much you love watching me get ready, doing my makeup in nothing but my bra, panties and pantyhose- your favorite! You know m0mmie doesnt like cry [email*protected] so how about you play with your dinky in your little nappy- gotta get all those cum cums out before baby sitter gets here if you wanna play dress up! Good goo goo
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:19 PM #26587
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:19 PM #26588
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:21 PM #26589
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley doing various leg exercises and leg spreads in pantyhose and leggings for your enjoyment! Leg scissors, raises, and bicycling.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 02:21 PM #26590
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile