Old 05-05-2019, 01:15 PM #20991
Модератор

Модератор

A super sensual poppers experience. Your sniffing is going to align with my sucking today, as I indulge your oral fixation and finger licking fetish. You love watching my pretty little mouth and plush lips wrap around my finger and glide over that phallic pole. My tongue flicking over my fingertip, eyes locked into yours, as a silky stream of spit runs down my cleavage is leaving you aching. When I suck, you sniff, matching the duration and intensity of my fingers exploring my mouth, too. This is a short but powerful clip, leaving you mesmerized & wondering how I managed to get you fucked up so fast.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:19 PM #20992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:20 PM #20993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:21 PM #20994
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:21 PM #20995
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:22 PM #20996
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Angel - iwantclips

Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:25 PM #20997
Модератор

Модератор

**Custom Clip** I'm the new masseuse at the parlour. I thought some of the girls would at least offer the odd happy ending (you know, to some of their hotter clients anyway)...but as far as I can see all the whole business is totally legit. Well I just can't help myself...I'm obsessed with jerking off strangers...and this job is giving me the perfect opportunity to satisfy my craving. In fact all I do now are cock massages...I can't stop myself...I'm just obsessed with cock. I have to cover his mouth to make sure that the other staff and customers don't hear him...but he's loving my oiled fingers sliding all over his dick...he's loving it so much that he can't stop from moaning. So I silence him by sitting right on his face. He sticks his tongue deep inside my wet cunt as I jerk his cock until he cums, all over my slick oily hands. I can't wait for my next customer. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: Cock crazy Meana gives her new Massage Client a happy ending. She strokes and jerks his cock like a fiend as she draws a nice load from his stiff prick. She covers his mouth to silence him and sits on his face to muffle his moans of pleasure. We wouldn't want her to get in trouble at her new job now would we?
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 22 min 12 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:26 PM #20998
Модератор

Модератор

Hi I'll be your nurse! So you're here to donate some sperm? I need you to fill this cup at least half way up in order to analyze your sperms motility. Go ahead and drop your pants.... Oh my.. I had no idea penis's even came that small! And where are you nuts? Oh wait I think I see them, jeez they look like squirrel nuts! HAHA! why on earth would you think anyone would want sperm from those TINY things?! Oh my god, are you getting hard right now? Does being humiliated turn you on? It's hard to tell if it's getting hard. it's just so damn small! *takes off lab coat* Oh now I can see it getting hard ! haha You gotta jerk that sad small penis now loser! Jerk it with your pointer finger and thumb, you can't even use your whole hand because your dick is so small!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:33 PM #20999
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 01:35 PM #21000
Модератор

Модератор

You're wearing a bikini and tell me you're excited to fuck me. I tell you that I have something to confess; you ask what it is, and I tell you that I'm still a virgin. You make fun of me for how big a loser I am. You can see how desperate I am for your body--how I would do anything to be with you. You can see that I'm hard, looking at your incredible body and drooling like a loser virgin. You feel sorry for me, being a 30 year old virgin, but you also say that I look like the type of guy who would be pathetic premature ejaculator, and you can't stand premature ejaculators. So you make a deal: you're going to let me jerkoff to you and if I can make last 3 minutes, you'll let me finally know the pleasure of sticking my virgin cock inside a gorgeous woman. You tell me to pull out my cock, and start laughing at how small it is. You start timing. You make fun of what a loser I am, how desperate I am to be with you. You tease me with your breasts, and make fun of how stupid I look, how this is probably the highlight of my life. After about two minutes, you can see that I'm really excited, and you start teasing me with your cleavage. I explode everywhere. You mock how pathetic I am. While you're mocking me you see I'm already getting hard again. You give me one more chance, but this time you're really going to make it difficult: you're going to be topless. You tell me to start jerking again and continue mocking me. After another two minutes, you can see I won't last. I cum again.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile