Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- The sweet taste of stress.-Cherry Torn

Kink.com- The sweet taste of stress.-Cherry Torn

Description:
Date: December 3_2010

With: Cherry Torn
Director:Orlando

Stress is one hell of a torment. Seeing Cherry_s face cringe from the aching positions leaves me with one thought. How much more painful does it get after an orgasm? See for yourself.
Adjustable hogtie? Adjustable hogtie. I crank her into the tightest hogtie Cherry_s back can take chaining her down to the box. After flogging her pussy I do some heavy caning on Cherry_s soft_sensitive feet. She can take a beating. How about a hook in her ass and tied it to a ball gag? Cherry can_t move at all. Now I_m ready to make her cum.
Before she can recover I strap Cherry on a sybian and slap a Gas Mask on her face. Time to appreciate the simple things in life_like air. With her toes tied down the sybian is smothered by her pussy. Then we rip a zipper off her chest_but Cherry_s cumming so hard at this point I wonder if she even notices?
There are no breaks for Cherry_next she_s strapped to a post_bent back_weights_chains_nipples clamped and pulled tight. She came here to suffer and suffer she will_but not without it_s rewards. A dick in the ass and a vibe on her cunt seems appropriate at this point. So I make her cum and cum and cum again until she can_t tell the difference between pain and pleasure.
Model:
Cherry Torn
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 10743_Cherry_Torn.mp4
File Size : 1516.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:07:43
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: