Old 05-14-2019, 07:23 AM #711
Модератор

Модератор

Little toilet, do you like my dirty talk and this heavy, plump, full ass? You love how it looks in my naughty crotchless lingerie? This slutty brown hole, and what its got inside for you? My ass is preparing a treat” for you, toilet, hope youre ready for it grab your dick and jerk your toilet cock for me, watch as I fill a container full of my creamy shit for you, keep jerking it just how I tell youand obey me, as I tell you to do humiliating things to amuse me while youre pumping your cock, and not allowed to cum yet Do you like my treat, toilet? Im going to make it sweeter. I sprinkle it with MMs, yum. Wont my poop be yummy, toilet? Pump that cock harder and Ill tell you just how to eat it, and what you have to do for me, first But Im warning you, toilet: Im a cruel mistress
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 514 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:31 AM #712
Модератор

Модератор

Hot and seductive Foot Fetish poo video. Wearing my new shiny nylon stockings and tell you how nice to touch my feet and legs in these cutie. So soft and shiny, very seductive. Show up my feet many many times in the video some scene is close up. My feet really deserve some nice word. Look at the perfect toes, or my soles. I wrinkle them. Touch them. Cannot take off my hands of my feet. I know how bad you would like to feel them. Are you dreaming about I just wrap around your hard dick with my nylon covered feet and playing with you? I bet youd enjoy every single moment. I want you to lick my feet. Dont stop to licking them. I lick my toes a bit in stockings and spit on them then smudge on nylons. You cannot get enough of these perfect feet. But I have another surprise whats I should poo and you really wanna take a pleasure in my asshole as well. Dont you? Spreading my legs and peeing far like a fountain. Then face to camera but still on my back holding my feet in hands rubbing them and my asshole its opening wide and pooping for you. I ask you kindly licking my feet till I poop you. Want you to love my feet so much. Great and sexy view for both. At the end I was filming in POV so show up from different angles my feet and the poop what Ive done for you. Looks amazing. In this video Im doing lots of feet and soles rubbing in nylons. Touching them over and over ? Enjoy it
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:35 AM #713
Модератор

Модератор

A bunch of poo videos edited together!!
This clip is on sale right now for $14.99 (orig $19.99+) for the month of December
Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 28 min 35 s
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:42 AM #714
Модератор

Модератор

Me and Olga decided to teach naughty our friends Caroline and Alice , we stripped them completely and brought to the room first we forced their slaves to crawl around the room cancer on her knees naked to show you their white salnity , after the demonstration I ordered their slaves Carolina caress me fuck his tongue , and Olga ordered her to caress her ass , Alice climbed tongue right into the very depths of the ass Olga and Olga ordered her to open her mouth , Alice opens her mouth and Olga Alice shit right in the mouth , Yes mouth full of shit Alice , I also want to use the toilet and I order my slave Caroline to fondle my ass I turn back to face Carolina and Carolina sticks its tongue down my ass , Yes, but I cant hold shit and Im ordering Carolina to open your mouth and also shitting Carolina right in the mouth . The body of Caroline dripping the shit , Olga takes the rubber cock and with a rubber member pushes the shit in your mouth Alice , I want and I take the rubber cock and also pushed into the mouth Carolina shit , after we have used rubber member and shit their slaves into the mouth , I was ordered to get cancer Carolina and Alice and Caroline caressed his tongue dirty ass Alice , our female slaves perform all what we have to say , after fondling the anus , I ordered Caroline to stand up and Alice to sit on my lap , and I say Carolina to Carolina on Ssali on the naked body of Alice , Caroline pisses on his girlfriend wow how is it Courtauld this is a show of two obedient slaves , this is a very hot video and we wish you pleasant viewing !
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:51 AM #715
Модератор

Модератор

New the adventures of three dogs and mistress Olga . Olga put us on leashes and brought to the room , she ordered us to sit on his lap and wait your turn . First dog Alice Olga took the leash and began to drive in a circle , the dog Alice crawls around the room cancer on his knees but Olga is not very interesting to drive the dog Alice just on a leash , Olga lifts dog dress Alice and shows you her gorgeous ass , and then orders a cancer crawling on my knees across the room only to have my ass . But this Olga little Olga stops the dog Alice and bares her Breasts and again ordered the dog to a cancer crawling on my knees across the room . After playing with the dog Alice , Olga takes the dog leash and Carolina also leads the dog across the room , Caroline is crawling behind his mistress on his knees , Olga also lifts dress Carolina and Carolina cancer crawls on his knees across the room with a bare ass , after demonstrating ass dog Carolina , Olga inserts into the anus of Carolina anal plug and again leads the Carolina dog in a circle , Olga also reveals the dogs chest and again makes Carolina dog Carolina to crawl around the room cancer on his knees, bare ass , bare chest . Well, that came to be my turn now mistress Olga took my leash and started to walk me around the room , I also like other doggies crawling around the room cancer on his knees , Olga is already showing you my ass and chest and again makes me crawl on my knees and show you my bare ass . After Olga had some fun with us , Olga put on the floor the dogs bowl and shit in it and told us to start to eat her shit , we took turns eating shit out of a dog bowl , but then our hostess a little , she orders us to shit and piss in the iron dog bowl we carry out the orders of his mistress . After we filled it with shit and piss dog bowl hostess Olga again told us to eat shit from the bowl . We carry out all that our hostess wants . But Olga did not stop Olga picked up the dog a bowl of shit and we were told to get cancer on your knees and turn to their Asses , so we did but we dont Zana wants our hostess , Olga first poured urine brown naked ass dog Alice , Caroline and me , on our Asses stikaet dirty urine , and then Olga dumped every of us shit on our white Asses and ordered again to crawl around the room cancer on my knees and show you our dirty Asses , Yes, thats what we didnt expect-but we cant say no we are doing all that we supposed our hostess Olga and we creep cancer on his lap around the room and show you my dirty ass .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:54 AM #716
Модератор

Модератор

Its the first time i am wearing Diapers and i really wanted to share it with my boyfriend.
But first, lets have some juicy dirty Anal.
Showing to you my Asshole where my poop is lying. I am feeling the need to go to the toilet, but i am not allowed since my boyfriend want to fuck my poop!
His hard dick is going in my Ass, he is pushing my Shit deeper in me and fucks my dirty, filled asshole.
I enjoy it so much.
Being already filled up with my turd is a pleasure but with a dick in me too is paradise!
After a while we decide to make it dirtier. Getting the Diaper, squatting in front of my boyfriend and pooping in it. Its such a different feeling then Pantypoop!
It feels good to release my fucked poop in the Diaper and between my Asscheeks.
Laying now on my back, we open it and there it is. My sweet Poop laying in the white Diaper! What a beautiful view!
Smearing it on my boyfriends dick, its really sticky.
He fucks me again in my ass while i am playing with my clitoris. Smearing my clitoris and my Pubichair with my poop on the hands.
Then, he made a gorgeous Cumshot on my Pussy. It even got on my shirt and a bit on my face!
It was beautiful!
Have fun watching!
Lot of Love,
LucyScat
Models: LucyScat

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:58 AM #717
Модератор

Модератор

Finally dirty time with my man again!
I was just at home making a new Poop video in the video. This time totally naked and playing with my fat tits before i show my thick ass.
While i did that, i heard my Man coming home from the front door.
I was so hungry for him, we didnt had sex since days cause we were both so busy.
But i already released my Poo alone and not with him.
When i finished shitting, i sat myself to him, we talked a bit about the day and the typical topics.
Then finally we could feel each other again!
We had a good make out (not on video) and we both wanted to take his dick in my asshole.
he was a bit sad about the fact that i already pooped, but he was glad we have finally sex again!
So, after a bit of the feeling to be together, to feel his beautiful dick in my big ass i rubbed some of my shit (i didnt flushed it away instantly!) on his hard dick.
He pushed his now shit smeared dick in my stretched ass again.
Having finally dirty Anal he came into my Asshole, what a sweet Creampie!
After we finished our sexy time, i pushed out the creampie a sweet mix of his cum and a bit of my poop!
And ofcourse i had to Pee really bad, so i released it too!
Have fun watching!
Lot of Love,
LucyScat
Models: LucyScat

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:00 AM #718
Модератор

Модератор

Im just getting in from my dinner date, maybe I should have skipped dessert that ice cream is not agreeing with my stomach. I just had gotten sexy for you in my teal sheer lace body suit. I hope you like it baby. I dance for you while letting out a lot of loud bossy farts just like you like an a few stinky but kind of quite one too lol. I let you see my asshole quiver as I let lose, I wink my poophole just for you baby. I had a lot of gas in my tight ass.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:01 AM #719
Модератор

Модератор

These turds are hard and come out slowly. I push and grunt feeling them hold open my asshole while I try to get every piece out. Its hot as fuck to have you watch me like this. Bent over on all fours shitting for you. I lick and taste my piss for you before I have to play with my pussy.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 08:05 AM #720
Модератор

Модератор

I want to dominate you with my shit drain your balls of all your cum <3 Fuck my pussy while my ass is full of shit. Then watch me lay back, spread my legs, and push this load of shit out. Suck my pussy and piss into your mouth. Don't stop licking my pussy. My piss is strong isn't it!?!? Once my ass is empty you get to fuck and lick my dirty asshole clean for me! Fuck my ass so you can pull your cock out dirty. You're going to fed my milk covered shit when you're done. Chew my shit while you listen to me demand you to give me your cum.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile