Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:36 PM #129182
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pity Jerk-Small Penis Humiliation-Twins - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

Pity Jerk-Small Penis Humiliation-Twins - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

We are all at a college party when we find you in a room all by yourself. Having been playing tippy cup we have lost some of our clothes. We think it is only fair that you do the same. We encourage you to take your pants and boxers off, it's only fair right? We immediately start to laugh and realize why we have never seen you with a girl. LOOK at that SMALL DICK! It is so tiny. Uh oh now we feel bad. I guess we will hurry up and do a pity jerk for you. All the while laughing and can not believe how small you are. You cum on Brooke and Vikki runs out of the room laughing and disgusted. Sucks to be you with your small cock eh?
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:38 PM #129183
Модератор

Модератор

Default Assume Your Beta Place - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Assume Your Beta Place - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

I know the truth about you: you're a beta. Do you know it? You will. Turn off your mind, stroke your dick, and get ready to assume your proper place. This is going to be a big moment for you.

First comes self-awareness. Most betas don't even realize their status. The beta criteria are a bit different than you might expect. Maybe you don't even think you're a beta at all, but you are. I'll prove it to you. I'll summon the beta weakness within you.

And next comes self-acceptance. Beta acceptance. The words I'm whispering resonate in your mind. They ring so true that you don't have a glimpse of denial left. Now it's time for an interactive beta training task. You WILL assume your beta place. I'll make sure of it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:39 PM #129184
Модератор

Модератор

Default My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:40 PM #129185
Модератор

Модератор

Default Making Goddess Hotter - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Making Goddess Hotter - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's no surprise that you want me so badly. When you worship my long smooth legs, luxurious brown hair, perfect round tits, you're a little addict wanting nothing more than to stroke and stroke for Me. Try to resist spending all that hard earned cash on Goddess. When you adorn me in hot outfits the newest clothes and shoes you deepend that addiction of yours, Making Goddess hotter and hotter.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:41 PM #129186
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

- Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:41 PM #129187
Модератор

Модератор

Default CUM to TITS - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

CUM to TITS - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

CUM to my TITS! I shake them in your face and you can't hold it in! I'm hear to drain those balls with my big sexy Goddess tits! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! This clip contains elements of tit worship, masturbation instruction, sensual domination, tits, natural tits, joi, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, erotic tease, breasts, boob tease, jerk off instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:45 PM #129188
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:46 PM #129189
Модератор

Модератор

Default Converse in the Kitchen - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

Converse in the Kitchen - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

**** I know exactly what you want to see. My sexy FEET! You can't get enough of my converse sneakers. My feet smell amazing when I take them off. I want you to stroke to pull your dick out for me. I love seeing how hard you get for my feet. It turns me on so much. You love my smelling my sweaty sneakers and socks. Stroke that big cock for my sweaty feet. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly. Suck on my toes as you stroke faster. You're so turned on by my sexy feet! I want you to lick my soles up and down. My feet taste amazing and you can't get enough of them. I love when you cum on my soles as I count down. Cum for me ****.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 924 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 07:48 PM #129190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Girlfriend Is Fucking Hot And You STILL Jerk To Me - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Your Girlfriend Is Fucking Hot And You STILL Jerk To Me - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Goddess Chloe
Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes.
I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you.
I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict.
Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me.
And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore.
You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you Yelp out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile