Old 06-01-2019, 09:03 PM #27611
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bull**** and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:11 PM #27612
Модератор

Модератор

I'll tell you what to do with this new pedi!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:23 PM #27613
Модератор

Модератор

You didn't really think that I was dressing this way for you did you ? no honey- I only dress this way for me new sexy boyfriend that I am fucking behind your back. I am tired of keeping it a secret and it's time that you knew that I have been slutting all over town. it is time for me tot ell you how its' going to be. I am gong to being my new boyfriend home and fuck him right in front of you. There will be nothing you can do. He turns me on like you can't even think bout doing anymore. Sit back and listen to how your new lifestyle is going to be!
Models: Bliss

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:29 PM #27614
Модератор

Модератор

You'd better be flexible and have a big mouth.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:33 PM #27615
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on therapy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:38 PM #27616
Модератор

Модератор

I bet youre wondering how long its been since you were able to get a girl that looked anywhere close to this good, arent you? The answer is never. Youve never had your own perfect princess, have you? You married some hag that doesnt and hasnt turned you on in much too long. Thats why youre here, isnt it? Stroking to and paying my perfect Teen 18+ 18+ body
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:46 PM #27617
Модератор

Модератор

Having a FinDomme roommate has been interesting to say the least. You started growing curious having such a strong powerful rich woman in the house, who walks around in whatever she pleases, including sexy lingerie. She comes home with wads of cash. Being that you aren't a hot woman you are broke but you have a date tonight so you decide to ask your roommate to borrow some money. She has so much she won't even miss it. Turns out she has different plans for you! She knew it was a matter of time until you grew curious about submitting to a woman. "Every man is capable of being molded into my toy", she told you. 'I'll give you a loan but you will have to pay it back. with interest and one other thing.. you need to wear a chastity device!" Unfortunately the thought of her owning your dick and having to pay her back made you a bit hard. She continues to lay out how your date will go, explaining that if the girl decides to come home you won't even be able to hook up because your roommate has the key and she own's your dick until you pay back your loan. The situation has escalated quickly but deep down you knew that you didn't even need to ask for money, you just wanted to see what she would say and hoped she would make you her bitch. Be careful what you wish for. (; Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:47 PM #27618
Модератор

Модератор

I can't decide. So I'm going to try them all on and you pick the color!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:48 PM #27619
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Summer Brooks</br> 19 year old Summer Brooks is a Girl Scout who is having trouble making enough sales to earn a spot on the college tour. She has been trying everything to increase her sales even dressing extra cute and flirting with passersby but nothing's working. Frustrated, little Summer goes home and finds stepdad who she knows she can convince to buy her cookies...one way or another. She proceeds to fuck dad in all kinds of positions: missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, spoon and he even creampies her tight little puss. Summer wins! She's gonna make it to the college tour afterall! .....and 42 year old stepdad got to fuck his 19 year old daughter! Win Win</br>
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 28 min 52 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:53 PM #27620
Модератор

Модератор

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile