Old 06-01-2019, 09:56 PM #27621
Модератор

Модератор

Based on real life events! Are you enjoying watching my videos, enjoying your little private time where you get to jerk off and you think nobody knows? I have some news for you: your wife knows. She and I have been corresponding since she saw the purchases on the bank statement. Wipe that panicked look off your face... she's actually pretty happy about it. You see, on the list of people who don't want to have sex with you, there's myself AND your wife. She knows that I have you all wrapped up in the vicious cycle of tease and jerk that you'll never be able to break, which means she is free to go fuck whomever she wants. You can't do a damn thing about it, either, because you're addicted to me and to masturbation. So I'll continue to tease you, continue to make you jerk and jerk, and everybody's getting what they want. So get that cock in hand and jerk in abject humiliation, knowing that your wife will be fucking a real man while you're just being mind fucked by me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:57 PM #27622
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so unbelievably hot, so outrageously sexy. And you know the only way to attract someone like me, someone so very far out of your league, is through your wallet. Get out your credit card. Take out your wimp dick. I am going to drain you of your ego, your cum and your money as we celebrate my financial independence.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:59 PM #27623
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 10:00 PM #27624
Модератор

Модератор

This is choice 1 of your ending options, for Choose Your Own Ending: Day 15 of 31 Days of JOI.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 10:03 PM #27625
Модератор

Модератор

It is essential that you purchase this video to understand more about your goddess and how I intend to be served. If this is not clear enough for you, don't worry, I will be reminding you, constantly, of who I am and what I deserve. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing" for 25% markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened" for 50% markup. Are you becoming obedient, just how I want you? Use code "obedient" for 100% markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed" for 500% markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours" for 1000% markup.
Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 70.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 10:24 PM #27626
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be. Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 10:25 PM #27627
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 10:27 PM #27628
Модератор

Модератор

I Only want and Fantasize about Big Thick Dick, feeling it stretch my pussy out every single time Little Dick loser boyfriends like you just get to watch and sit there while i take this big Dick and cum over and over again all over his thick Alpha Cock
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 10:34 PM #27629
Модератор

Модератор

I'm excited to tell my br0th3r that I finally landed the job! Finally a dominatrix at a local dungeon. He said he'd help me figuring everything out, so I put him to the test. I figured it'd be so awkward and he'd laugh but he's actually hard and obedient. On his knees like a good slave! I'm finding out some embarrassing things about him, and making him do humiliating things. He makes such a good little bitch- I must really be great at this. My first slave is my own br0th3r! Our [email*protected] wouldnt be too happy about this, but it's fun making him hard and making him slurp it up too! I always knew he was a sick fuck
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 23 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 10:35 PM #27630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 55 s