Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:41 PM #27642
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:49 PM #27643
Модератор

Модератор

You're so desperate for new JOI clips. Checking My store daily, dying for permission to jerk. Well here it is, you horny little perv. There's always a condition, don't you know that by now? I don't let My boys jerk it whenever they like. They do it on My terms, to amuse Me. So this time you're going to lap up every little drop of pre-cum you spill. No more drippy dick, oozing all over while you stroke. That nasty slime needs to be cleaned up. And why let it go to waste?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:52 PM #27644
Модератор

Модератор

A lovely start to your day.. a fantastic reminder video as to why you put in all those extra hours... stay late.. go in early.. work on the weekends. I'll give you one little hint. You don't do all that for yourself......you do it for me!
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 3 min 20 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:54 PM #27645
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the trophy wife of a wealthy older man. I stay married to him but I don't fuck him. I bring in hot, young studs to take care of my sexual needs. It amuses and arouses me to encourage my husband to do sex acts on them (COERCED BI). He claims he hates it but he will suck cock and lick balls if I tell him to. I humiliate him by comparing his limp dicklet to big, thick cocks. I make him eat other men's cum from my pussy...in fact, that's the only way he gets any pussy anymore!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:55 PM #27646
Модератор

Модератор

I tape my legs shut, my tits together and my mouth, then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it's ridiculously painful if that's your thing
Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:02 AM #27647
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown." (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!) 1080p HD; 10:05 min This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:04 AM #27648
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to expose myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:12 AM #27649
Модератор

Модератор

I'm ****ed at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:13 AM #27650
Модератор

Модератор

you can't resist how hot I'm. Seeing Me right here, feels so good. you love when I just take control of you. I'm so hot I can do whatever I want. It feels better when you become more and more addicted to giving Me your money, to be able to see Me right here. Feels good. Isn't it so hot when I just take what I want from you?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 786 MiB
Download From AnzFile