Duration: 18 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:43 PM #123172
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Asked for It: No Limits P0ppers Ultimate Mindfuck - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

You Asked for It: No Limits P0ppers Ultimate Mindfuck - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

My p0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more p0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your p0ppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:48 PM #123173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Diamond big ass - I Love Diamond Monroe - iwantclips

Diamond big ass - I Love Diamond Monroe - iwantclips

Diamond shaking big ass on doggy style
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 3 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:50 PM #123174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mind Body Takeover - Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

Mind Body Takeover - Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

Aroma help loosen you up, they allow me to slide in to your mind, and take over. They do the hard work when it comes to relaxing your body too, but they're not the only trick I have up my sleeve. I don't need those chemicals to do a full mind body takeover, so feel free to watch this without them, so I can prove my point. Except I know you won't. You're addicted to Aroma, just like you're addicted to me. A quick induction pulls you deep, and that bottle of rush deeper still. I reveal to you the tricks I use to control your brain, to reprogram you. I can tell you all of my secrets and they'll still be just as effective; they're that subconscious & powerful, if you even remember them at all. Or is everything I tell you about how I twisted you around my little finger purely distraction, from the real hyp-robo-meditation methods I'm employing right before your eyes. Too bad you're too fucked up to tell. Too bad you're about to cum & seal your fate further, regardless....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:52 PM #123175
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're My Aroma Slut - Goddess Elouise - iwantclips

You're My Aroma Slut - Goddess Elouise - iwantclips

You're my little Aroma slut, and you'll do exactly as I say, won't you? So before we begin, I have a little challenge for you. I want you to take a pen and write " Slut" across your thighs, so that every time you look down, you'll be reminded of what you are!
You know the rules by now, every time I put my finger to my nose you're going to sniff your meds nice and deep for me. Don't stop sniffing until I remove my finger from my nose.
There's a good little Aroma slut Now do exactly as I say, I'm going to fuck you up nice and strong!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:52 PM #123176
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Tit Mindfuck - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Big Tit Mindfuck - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:54 PM #123177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Take a Hit for My Legs - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Take a Hit for My Legs - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

420/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox-Fantasy will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox-Fantasy you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 972 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:56 PM #123178
Модератор

Модератор

Default All About that Ass - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

All About that Ass - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:56 PM #123179
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 07:03 PM #123180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile