Old 05-25-2019, 12:29 AM #25901
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on poppers and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your poppers & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of poppers & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect poppers puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing poppers, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic poppers game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky poppers slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue! CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy, poppers, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, brainwash
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:30 AM #25902
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:30 AM #25903
Модератор

Модератор

Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:33 AM #25904
Модератор

Модератор

you are more than obsessed with Me feet. That word doesn't even begin to cover how you feel about them. you're infatuated, in love with, addicted to them. you'd do anything to taste and kiss My size 8 peds. I know you have a whole list of things you're willing to do or sacrifice just to touch them. So. Totally. Obsessed.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:34 AM #25905
Модератор

Модератор

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:36 AM #25906
Модератор

Модератор

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:37 AM #25907
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator, before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys, before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 2.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:39 AM #25908
Модератор

Модератор

You wish you had a girlfriend like me. Big luscious red lips and sexy eyes. Oh, you ****. poor loser. I can help you out!! Just follow my instructions and then you're free to go to town on yourself!!
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:39 AM #25909
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:40 AM #25910
Модератор

Модератор

You're about to marry my sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile