Old 04-28-2019, 11:59 AM #17931
Модератор

Модератор

You've seen the first two installments and now it's time for number three. I'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:00 PM #17932
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:00 PM #17933
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Mika Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks. You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to. Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen. Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:02 PM #17934
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing, teasing, teasing... You can't resist it. Anytime. You've already accepted that you'll always be my devoted worshipper, no matter what. You just adore me. My beautiful figure, my tits, my ass, my sexy smile Well, this time I'll see how much you really are addicted to me. And no, I can't tell you anything just yet. You need to find out by yourself
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:13 PM #17935
Модератор

Модератор

Look how amazing My tits look in this tiny string bikini!! They are practically falling out from all sides!! Let's play a jerk off game with them! It's going to be really fun and if you're fast enough you get to blow a hot load, if not, well tough **** for you! You'll just have to wait until you see more tits in a string bikini before you can stroke again!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:14 PM #17936
Модератор

Модератор

You're so obsessed with my tits. Always looking down, dick twitching. So pathetic. In fact, I bet you can't even control yourself if I let you stroke away to them. That's why we're playing a little game. You get to stroke (no slowing down) until I think you've suffered enough and give you a countdown... then you'll finally get to explode guilt-free! Just make sure you listen carefully, some countdowns might not be real, and cumming too soon will cost you! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:14 PM #17937
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:15 PM #17938
Модератор

Модератор

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:16 PM #17939
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:19 PM #17940
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile