Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 AM #57102
Модератор

Модератор

Here 's the deal. I have these 2 custom clips which I look hella hot in , but which have a name (Gabe ) used , and details too specific to make me feel good about reselling them as standard clips. So , rather than a ) rip off my customers or b ) let 6 hours of hard work per clip go to waste , I figured I 'd put these to good use &amp ; make a contest out of this.
If you buy this clip , it counts as 1 entry into a custom clip raffle , to be drawn on February 28th at midnight PST. Yes , you can buy this clip more than once , and that will count as more than one entry. You can also buy the other clip and that will count as an entry for that separate raffle. However , I will not allow the same person to win both raffles (if the same name is drawn for both , I will select a second (different ) name for one drawing.
About the custom clip you will win :
10 -15 minutes in length , solo (i.e. no double domme , no male model ), no names used , no specific details that would make it unable to be resold , within my limits (i.e. no nudity , no submissive roles for me ). Aside from that , the limit is your imagination. Special effects , outfit requests , etc are all fine.
I will draw the winners on February 28th 2019. I will notify the winners by midnight March 2nd 2019 by IWC MESSAGE. CHECK YOUR MESSAGES THIS DAY. You will have one week (7 days ) to get your custom clip idea emailed to me. Your custom clip will be delivered within 4 weeks from the date I receive your idea. There will be one winner for each of these 2 clips (i.e. 2 custom clips are up for grabs )
IMPORTANT : You must have an iWC account to enter. If you buy this as a Guest , your entry does not count (I 'm not spending my time matching up your guest order with an email , and jotting down ways to contact you...no no ). ALSO IMPORTANT : If you buy this after February 28th 2019 you understand you are not entering a custom clip contest raffle as at that point it will be OVER.
Penultimately ; yes you can buy this if you don 't want a custom. Just let me know &amp ; I won 't put your name in the random generator. And finally , do NOT buy this if you 're going to get all pissy about not winning. Buying this you understand that you 're buying a random resell of someone else 's custom , with the BONUS POSSIBILITY of winning an elusive custom clip from me. You 'll probably have about a 1 % chance. Thx.
To be clear ; the content of both of these clips has nothing to do with the custom clip contest itself. They are simply random clips so that you get 'something ' for your $10 entry , and worst case scenario if you don 't win , you have this hot clip to jerk to. The content of both of these clips is general gooning jerk addict humiliation , but as mentioned , the references are very specific to my customer , so perhaps you 'll want to watch on mute :P
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 AM #57103
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I 'm Goddess Jordi , Well that 's the only thing you get to call me , not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi , You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don 't pay me again so Pay up , I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt , to see ANYTHING on me , Tribute me. You 're a pathetic loser , my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don 't be fucking cheap! hahah 1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO : FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , MONEY FETISH , MIND FUCK , PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 AM #57104
Модератор

Модератор

So you have a problem , i know... don 't worry , this is going to help you guaranteed. Think of me as your sex Therapist-Fantasy , going to cure you of your addiction.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 17 min 59 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:16 AM #57105
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:16 AM #57106
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:16 AM #57107
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 94.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:16 AM #57108
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video , you will be , too (assuming you aren 't already ). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities : having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff , lick , and passionately kiss my beautiful , little asshole. It 's exceedingly amusing to me , how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again , pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure , having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time , I remind him that this is his place , where he belongs - buried in my ass , forever beneath me. He 's hopelessly addicted to his God 's ass. Buy this clip now if you 're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:16 AM #57109
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not , I 'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers , a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I 've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load , and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long , hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You 're so close to coming , you can 't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It 's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can 't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You 're so close to the big moment , and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up , you look at my nearly naked body , and you 're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn 't even a question now , because it 's no longer a choice. It 's become a need. The only thing you can think is please , please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:16 AM #57110
Модератор

Модератор

You 're the volleyball team 's bench -warmer , but lately you 've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning , and putting you on certainly isn 't going to make that happen. You plead more , saying that you 'll do anything. Maybe , little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You 're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you , calling you a loser , disgusting , a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body , shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you 're about to burst , she shows you how she 's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide , loser , because on the count of 10 you 're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop ,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile