Old 06-05-2019, 06:34 PM #2551
Модератор

Модератор

I am sitting in my kiddie pool surrounded by cans and jars of sloppy, messy food! I have beans, nacho cheese, ranch dressing, ketchup, tuna, mini wennies, soup, cranberries, mustard, and even god food! Yuck! I am going to empty every single jar and can all over my body! I want to get completely covered in this filthy! I start to smear my body is so much food! It all mixes together and gets gross fast! Soon I am covered in this disgusting food mess and sitting in a pool of food!
I am getting so turned on! I love being filthy and messy! I grab my dildo and start to fuck my horny, cock hungry cunt! I want to be fucked in this pool of food so bad! Come join me and get messy with me! You can fuck my cunt and ass and mouth and fill me with food and filth! I am so close to cumming! I cant believe how incredibly turned on I am from covering my body in messy food! Oh god! Im going to cum! Watch me have an amazing, intense orgasm in my pool of food!
I have one more surprise for you! I have a pie crust here and I need to fill it with something! I hold the pie crust under my ass and push out a nice fat load of steaming hot shit! Look at this beautiful shit pie I have! How yummy it looks!
I want to smear my shit all over myself too! Im going to push this shit pie right into my face! I countdown and then SPLAT! I shove the pie right into my face! My shit gets all over my messy face and in my hair! Oh! Its so hot! Ive never been so filthy!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 25 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:34 PM #2552
Модератор

Модератор

Hi fellas! Long time no poop! Here are 3 scenes of me making the big chocolate load ingredients for my special shit cakes that I sell ? One fairly straightforward scene leaning against a chair, and the other two I am teasing you telling you what a pervert you are, light teasing and fun! Watch my secret mushy ingredient come out of my ass and think about devouring it in a yummy gourmet shit cake. Bon appétit! ***This is not a video of me mixing and preparing the cake, just the shitting part LOL***
Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:35 PM #2553
Модератор

Модератор

You are deep inside my toilet water and things are about to get nasty. I pull down my tight jean shorts, show you my ass, and have a seat. I let out some HUGE crunchy shits while you have front row seats! I shit all over you, dirtying up the water. I take a nice long piss then reach inside the shit filled toilet, grab you and shove your face into my shit again again and again!
NOTE: This video has sound but there is no talking.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:35 PM #2554
Модератор

Модератор

Today the camera very close for your enjoyment. Ill swallow shit and shove dirty dildo deep into his neck. Dildo up my ass dirty, then the dirty cunt.
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:35 PM #2555
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty assplay in my shower
Old 06-05-2019, 06:36 PM #2556
Модератор

Модератор

It was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted to go for a run and enjoy it, but my asshole felt kind of tight and pressurized like I was almost ready to poop.but still, it was not quite ready. So I decided to go run anyway, a little nervous that I might have one of those ‘runners trots pants shitting accidents that runners are known for.and I DID!!!! I shit my shorts while running (not shown)! It was so embarrassing, everyone around saw and smelled me! I had to stop running and waddle home with the big load stuck in my shorts :O(
But finally I get home and can hide my shame.but wait! OMG I have to shit AGAIN. I push and groan and a second load of shit fills my shorts right on top of the first one. EEW!!! Stunk so bad! What a huge package I had in my ass.
Then I take off my shorts to show you the nasty bulge of shit staining my panties, and I sit down on the bulge and squish it so it pushes out the sides of my panties. Some drops on the floor, eew! Then I turn toward you and show you the mess on my inner thighs, and finally I take off my panties to reveal the huge Rorschach test-looking shit smear on my ass LOL. What do you see in my shit Rorschach test? Your sexual desires? ;O) Hugs!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:38 PM #2557
Модератор

Модератор

I was in the woods when I really had to go shit. I was enjoying being one with nature, I love being nude and outdoors is always more fun. I wanted to feel my ass filled up with my chocolate milk until it bused out my big butt mixed with all my creamy shit. I was wonder if I was being watched and it got me so turned on. I got so horny hearing the people that I couldnt see but could only hear I fuck my ass really hard until they walked right up on me. I had so much fun doing this clip.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:38 PM #2558
Модератор

Модератор

Shit Poop compilation from over 70+ videos, from all three season (1vol1season,1vol2season,3vol3season)
You may buy these awesome collection with incredible SALE. SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE including:
1) SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 1
There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
* That video is FIRST PART (vol 1) in this video you see ALL shit moments from FIRST season (over 20 videos) from "My appetizing and tasty shit closeup!" to "Big Stinky Pile on my Face" (3 videos from first season without sound) PS: SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*”
2)SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 2
There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
* That video is FIRST PART (vol 1) in this video you see ALL shit moments from FIRST season (over 20 videos) from "My appetizing and tasty shit closeup!" to "Big Stinky Pile on my Face" (3 videos from first season without sound) PS: SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*”
3)SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 3
SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3
* That video is THIRD PART (vol 3) in this video you see ALL shit moments from THIRD season (over 30 videos) from "N1ght Scat TRiP" to "sh1т'N'sh1т (2 in 1)" (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it)! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM ALL 3 SEASONS SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:39 PM #2559
Модератор

Модератор

IN SPANISH / En Español
***English description first / Detalles en español debajo de la descripcion en inglés***
Transcription disponible aussi en français. Envoi-moi une message aprés ton achat. Bises!
This is a custom video I made for a very sweet fan in South America <3 I do NOT say his name.
It's the day before our wedding, and I love you so much that I want to give you your favorite thing ever for our special day! Yes, you want my big sexy poop in a pristine pair of white panties so you can smell and savor it so you can always be with your bride!
Watch as I struggle a bit as it hurts my tummy.my big shit is a little stubborn and take a minute to finally squish out of my ass. you hear a nice crackling noise in there.HOT!!!! My precious wedding day gift fills up my innocent white panties, just like you wished, my love!
Then I take my panty off to show you your special souvenir of the day we will be married!
Transcript in English:
You know, dear, tomorrow is our wedding and I want to give you a present that you will never forget.
Do you know what it is? Its something that comes from ‘here.
Ive saved up your present for a few days so that it is really really big so you will enjoy it to the max!
But I cant hold it any longer! Are you ready? You want to know what your present it? Its a present of love wrapped up in white paper
Old 06-05-2019, 06:40 PM #2560
Модератор

Модератор

Milk enema in sexy outfit. Then fucking my asshole until it prolapses. The milk shoots out of my ass. I squirt some piss too, all nice and dripping wet.
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile