Old 10-17-2019, 08:48 AM #91421
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:48 AM #91422
Модератор

Модератор

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day, though really there needn't be an excuse or reason to fuck you up on Aroma, but anyway here's Your Goddess, feeding you those fumes, ordering you to inhale and exhale with that sexy accent and voice again, dressed in some ridiculously sexy red Valentine's Day lingerie, boots, gloves, stockings, the lot. Worship my body in red as I take your further down that path to danger and dizziness once again, popper's addicts.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:48 AM #91423
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at me when I go outside to get the mail. Our houses are right across from each other, you think I don't notice you peeking out your window? Who's that frumpy girl who's always with you... is it your clingy Step-Sister? I want to know, so naturally I invite myself into your house. You immediately start eyeballing my legs and heels, so tantalizing, so close. Closer than you've ever been to perfection. I know what you're doing, you little pervert. Why don't you try containing yourself? Let's talk about your ugly, frumpy girlfriend. Really? Really though? That's who you're dating? It will be so easy to make you my bitch, I mean your standards are so low. It's such a treat for you to hang out with a hottie like me. Hot girls should be pampered, spoiled, worshipped. You have fun with your girlfriend, you guys can do dishes together or knit scarves onto trees, whatever you uggo casuals do in your free time. I expect gifts from you, if you ever want to see me again... and I know that you do. My feet look amazing from every angle, my face is so pretty, toes so suckable. Keep staring, I know they are making you horny. I know you will do whatever I say.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:48 AM #91424
Модератор

Модератор

I just want you focused on my boobs . They are what really matters . They are your weakness .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:48 AM #91425
Модератор

Модератор

Whether it feels really good or whether it hurts, you're going to do what I say. There is no telling what limits you'd go to for Me after I've weakened you into total submission. I'm going to get you so high for Me on Aroma and show you My collection of toys. I love to use these toys for cock and ball Torment! This is your first lesson in having your cock slapped around. I like a combination of pleasure and pain, so you will learn to love stroking for Me and hurting your cock for Me! I tease and taunt you while giving you cbt instructions, counting your dick slaps, turning your mind to a Aroma mush! I give you sensual breaks to soothe the ache. Being high and playing My game feels so good, you greedy jerk off addict!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:48 AM #91426
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:49 AM #91427
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:49 AM #91428
Модератор

Модератор

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of Aroma, herbal Intox-Fantasy, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:49 AM #91429
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:49 AM #91430
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Mystique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Mystique

Duration: 21 min 8 s