Old 04-16-2024, 10:47 AM #4711
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Ridin_ In A Porsche Everyone feels a bit anxious prior to a first date. Especially if you met online. Porsche Dali and Tony Rubino are meeting for the first time today, and you can see the excitement in his step as he knocks on her door for the first time. Porsche quickly opens the door and greets him with a bright smile. She_s excited, too. Hi, I_m Tony, he says. We were talking online. Wow, you are really hot. You look like you gained a little weight since your photos, but it went to all the right places. Why, thank you, Porsche responds, blushing. We think these two are going to hit it off just fine. And we_re glad we have front row seats to see how this pans out. It_s total immersion in big-ass, big-tit pleasure.
Model:
Porsche Dali and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PorscheDali_31684_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1280.15 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:08

Download VIDEO:
PorscheDali_31684_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 04-16-2024, 10:48 AM #4712
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Carla4Garda: Milking The Man Carla4Garda is in bed taking selfies. She pulls out her 38GG-cup tits and continues to snap away. Steve enters the bedroom from behind and watches her. He wants to get into the picture, too, but not as much as he wants to get into Carla4Garda_s pierced pussy. He opens her teddy so her cunt is exposed and plays with her heavy hooters. Steve sucks on Carla4Garda_s big, fat boobs. The sucking delights her. Still dressed, he parts her legs open, pulls out his cock, rubs the head on her nipple and gives it to her to suck on. She holds it by the base and says, ahhh. Steve pulls her head closer to him and fucks her mouth. Spreading Carla4Garda_s legs wider, Steve goes down and eats out her pussy. That gives the horny brunette waves of pleasure. They reverse positions so she can get on top. She lactates on his boner, literally milking his dick, licks it and goes all the way down, sucking it to the root and licking his balls. Carla4Garda gets Steve so worked up with her big boobs and talented tongue that he_s got to fuck her pussy. He places the British bra-buster on her back and spreads her legs wide. Her pink snatch is wet and shiny. He plunges in and pounds her hard in missionary position. She rubs her clit as the cock pumps deep. Turning her around so her back is to him, Steve bangs her just as hard from behind. Carla4Garda has that ball-draining effect on guys. That_s how she_s built.
Model:
Carla4Garda and Steve Q
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Carla4Garda_34623_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 662.68 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:39

Download VIDEO:
Carla4Garda_34623_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 662.7 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 10:58 AM #4713
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Plump &amp Young I never wear a bra, Cosmia said. They_re pretty perky and I love them. Lately I_ve been wearing bralettes instead of bras. I try to find cute, colorful ones. The first thing I do when I get home is take it off. When it comes to masturbation, I absolutely love it. I always masturbate on-cam and I always masturbate right before I go to sleep. Lately, all I can think about is going down on a woman. I want to play for hours with them. I once had this girlfriend and we fucked each other on the roof of her parents_ house. I love to get completely naked and use my wand until my clit is swollen. DP is my favorite way to get off with my Hitachi on my clit. Cosmia likes a lot of foreplay: I love to be fingered for a long time. I love lots of sensual kissing. Giving a blow job is a must. When we start fucking, I love it when my legs are on his shoulders and he gets in deep.
Model:
Cosmia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Cosmia_34276_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 404.58 MB
Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
Cosmia_34276_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 404.6 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 11:00 AM #4714
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Loida: A Sucker For A Sucker Loida is a sucker for a lollipop so she_s brought one for this photo shoot. I like to lick things. I have an oral fixation. I like to have something in my mouth. I don_t smoke because it_s not healthy for my chest so a sweet lollipop to suck on satisfies me. When I give a boyfriend a blow job, I like to swallow when he cums. Sometimes I will put honey on his cock. Sometimes when I watch television with a boyfriend, I will unzip his pants and put his cock in my mouth, sucking it slowly. I love to feel his balls spasm and the taste of cum. We_ll watch television like that. I have thought about giving a blow job in a car but I think maybe that is too dangerous. Oral fixations aside, Loida is your typically friendly, domesticated thick girl-next-door. She loves to shop for groceries, cook special dishes and spend time in the kitchen. I masturbate a lot but never thought of doing that for a photographer. There_s a first time for everything.
Model:
Loida
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Loida_35416_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 574.11 MB
Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
Loida_35416_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 574.1 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 11:05 AM #4715
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Cherry Brady. Now here is a woman who truly understands the mind of the tit-man. A lusty, busty redhead with huge 36G naturals, an equally sexy butt and an overall mouthwatering bod. An intelligent, aware woman who loves tits and protests breast reductions. A woman who subscribed to Voluptuous magazine years before she sent in her pictures to our office and became the famous covergirl of the February 2003 issue, almost spilling out of her cherry bikini. A man_s woman. I am still a 36G, Cherry told the editors. Sometimes I wear a 38G-cup bra. But if it were up to me, I would go topless everywhere. I wear a bra so that I don_t offend anyone. Cherry tells us about her plans for the next 20 minutes. That includes one of the things that everyone loves to see Miss Brady do and that she loves to do all the time at home: try on and take off sexy, tight swimsuits, lingerie and other outfits that produce erections as well as give Cherry erect nipples from the sheer pleasure of wearing them. There is a full-length triple mirror that reflects some truly bodacious angles as Cherry models her clothes and plays with her succulent danglers and cherry-sweet cunt.
Model:
Cherry Brady
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CherryBrady_26280_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 572.32 MB
Duration : 00:20:31

Download VIDEO:
CherryBrady_26280_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 572.3 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 11:31 AM #4716
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Plump &amp Young I never wear a bra, Cosmia said. They_re pretty perky and I love them. Lately I_ve been wearing bralettes instead of bras. I try to find cute, colorful ones. The first thing I do when I get home is take it off. When it comes to masturbation, I absolutely love it. I always masturbate on-cam and I always masturbate right before I go to sleep. Lately, all I can think about is going down on a woman. I want to play for hours with them. I once had this girlfriend and we fucked each other on the roof of her parents_ house. I love to get completely naked and use my wand until my clit is swollen. DP is my favorite way to get off with my Hitachi on my clit. Cosmia likes a lot of foreplay: I love to be fingered for a long time. I love lots of sensual kissing. Giving a blow job is a must. When we start fucking, I love it when my legs are on his shoulders and he gets in deep.
Model:
Cosmia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Cosmia_34276_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 404.58 MB
Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
Cosmia_34276_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 404.6 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 11:33 AM #4717
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Loida: A Sucker For A Sucker Loida is a sucker for a lollipop so she_s brought one for this photo shoot. I like to lick things. I have an oral fixation. I like to have something in my mouth. I don_t smoke because it_s not healthy for my chest so a sweet lollipop to suck on satisfies me. When I give a boyfriend a blow job, I like to swallow when he cums. Sometimes I will put honey on his cock. Sometimes when I watch television with a boyfriend, I will unzip his pants and put his cock in my mouth, sucking it slowly. I love to feel his balls spasm and the taste of cum. We_ll watch television like that. I have thought about giving a blow job in a car but I think maybe that is too dangerous. Oral fixations aside, Loida is your typically friendly, domesticated thick girl-next-door. She loves to shop for groceries, cook special dishes and spend time in the kitchen. I masturbate a lot but never thought of doing that for a photographer. There_s a first time for everything.
Model:
Loida
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Loida_35416_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 574.11 MB
Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
Loida_35416_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 574.1 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 11:39 AM #4718
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Cherry Brady. Now here is a woman who truly understands the mind of the tit-man. A lusty, busty redhead with huge 36G naturals, an equally sexy butt and an overall mouthwatering bod. An intelligent, aware woman who loves tits and protests breast reductions. A woman who subscribed to Voluptuous magazine years before she sent in her pictures to our office and became the famous covergirl of the February 2003 issue, almost spilling out of her cherry bikini. A man_s woman. I am still a 36G, Cherry told the editors. Sometimes I wear a 38G-cup bra. But if it were up to me, I would go topless everywhere. I wear a bra so that I don_t offend anyone. Cherry tells us about her plans for the next 20 minutes. That includes one of the things that everyone loves to see Miss Brady do and that she loves to do all the time at home: try on and take off sexy, tight swimsuits, lingerie and other outfits that produce erections as well as give Cherry erect nipples from the sheer pleasure of wearing them. There is a full-length triple mirror that reflects some truly bodacious angles as Cherry models her clothes and plays with her succulent danglers and cherry-sweet cunt.
Model:
Cherry Brady
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CherryBrady_26280_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 572.32 MB
Duration : 00:20:31

Download VIDEO:
CherryBrady_26280_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 572.3 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 12:13 PM #4719
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
Look Out For Girls Named Delilah Delilah Black enters the picture and kneels, her 40DDD-cup jumbos ready to spill over her bra and top, scooped for impressive views of her deep cleavage. She_s got very hot vocal chords to go with her sexy bod so keep the volume up as she talks about getting a cock between her tits and rubbed all over her body and belly. In fact, her voice is so sweet-sounding that it was surprising to learn that Delilah_s into BDSM. I am into sitting on the face of my subs, forcing them to worship my glorious ass and smothering faces with my boobs and foot worship, Delilah said. You_d never guess it looking at her and listening to her. There are no shortages of willing subjects eager for some face-sitting action with that big, fat ass of hers. But since our surrogate cox-men are the assertive types, it_s Delilah who gets to serve under one of them and fed his beef-sub with special sauce. This vid was shot point of view. This Delilah won_t give you a haircut like Samson got but she can drain your strength by draining the cum out of your cock.
Model:
Delilah Black and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DelilahBlack_27803_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 614.55 MB
Duration : 00:21:57

Download VIDEO:
DelilahBlack_27803_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 614.6 MB
Old 04-16-2024, 12:14 PM #4720
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Blake Emerald_s Valentine Virgin Confidential Blake Emerald is a Las Vegas local. Her first job was working at Starbucks. That_s no place for a pretty girl with very big 36H-cup tits. She_s here at XL Girls because of SCORELAND model Codi Vore. They went to school together. Codi was influential in Blake deciding to become a webcam girl also. Blake said she_s a virgin. She_s given hand jobs and blow jobs but no one has fucked her pussy, her butthole (some girls do anal sex to preserve their virginity until marriage) or her boobs. Some of her cam followers have offered her cash to bust her cherry. Blake is bisexual but she has only made out with another girl. In the kitchen, Blake and our photographer Jose talk about her masturbation practices. Blake masturbates a few times a day and said she never shows her pussy on-cam. Her cam is mostly aimed at face and her breasts. Showing her pussy at XL Girls is a first for her. Jose asks her to masturbate. Eyes closed, she leans back in the chair and rubs her pussy without penetration. (She uses a vibrator at home but never inserts it.) The camera moves in close to show Blake_s digital manipulations. Blake is a girl-next-door with all kinds of fantasies about losing her virginity. You_ll have to ask her what they are.
Model:
Blake Emerald
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BlakeEmerald_35111_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 595.29 MB
Duration : 00:21:19

Download VIDEO:
BlakeEmerald_35111_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 595.3 MB