Old 08-14-2019, 04:45 PM #67901
Модератор

Модератор

By now you're probably one of My desperate titty addicts, counting down the hours until I release another clip. You spend every moment of your existence obsessing over My perfect breasts. Dreaming of them pouring out of tight tops and tiny lingerie. Just a quick peek of My cleavage and you completely lose control. You're mesmerized by their movement. The way they jiggle and sway. You can't take your eyes off of Me. You barely blink. You're enraptured by the image of My body. You find no other pleasure in life, no matter how hard you try. You keep coming back to Me.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:52 PM #67902
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:02 PM #67903
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:09 PM #67904
Модератор

Модератор

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:28 PM #67905
Модератор

Модератор

After many requests I finally decided to film a pop-p-e-r-s video which is over 30 minutes. That means over 30 minutes of my evil mind instructing you to sniff them over and over and over again. The aim of course being to get you the most trashed that you have ever been. If you follow my instructions to the end then you will be rewarded by seeing my boobs, which make you so so weak. You will be my good little pop-p-e-r-s slut and do everything I tell you to do, won't you? With an extra evil twist at the end, just for you
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 31 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:47 PM #67906
Модератор

Модератор

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:50 PM #67907
Модератор

Модератор

I'm not sure you're aware, but I know your weakness.and will use it to get My way. Just one look into My cleavage.the way I touch Myself when you're looking...makes you want to drain your wallet- and your balls. You can't help but touch yourself when I start to caress My huge tits. Every time I squeeze them, they nearly fall out of My bra. The thought of giving Me more, makes your heart race. Tributing Me daily turns you on so much.you just have to STROKE and get off while spending on Me. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:53 PM #67908
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:56 PM #67909
Модератор

Модератор

Extreme Aroma challenge in 5 parts, to get you all the more trashed for me. Can you follow my instructions and make it through all 5 steps?

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:04 PM #67910
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do exactly what you're good for.... which is sniffing your Aroma and doing as you're told. But I'm in a very good mood today and decide to give you a treat... whilst I tell you to sniff your Aroma like a good boy, you're allowed to jerk. But ONLY under my instructions and exactly as and when I say so!

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile