Old 07-17-2019, 07:37 PM #55331
Модератор

Модератор

cum for my tits you loser , hehe you love my body ; i know you do you love my pink pussy ; my cute little butt that you 'd love to slap it , but especially you love my tits , my hard nipples , my bouncy 32C tits , you 'd love to suck on my nipples Taste them , and whatever else you have in mind.
Models: Lilshortcutie

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:38 PM #55332
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:38 PM #55333
Модератор

Модератор

It 's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can 't help but think of me 24 /7 as your balls are red , swollen , and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don 't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I 'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let 's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I 'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina
Fetishes : CBT , CBT Instruction , Brat Girls , Mean Girls , Female Domination , Femdom POV , Ass Worship , Body Worship , Bratty Goddess , Men Following Orders , Masturbation Instruction , Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:38 PM #55334
Модератор

Модератор

This is a live cam clip , meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans , enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard , after I cum the first time and I keep going , after a while my cigarette even went out! I don 't know why , but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:38 PM #55335
Модератор

Модератор

Let 's celebrate Valentine 's Day , though really there needn 't be an excuse or reason to fuck you up on P0ppers , but anyway here 's Your Goddess , feeding you those fumes , ordering you to inhale and exhale with that sexy accent and voice again , dressed in some ridiculously sexy red Valentine 's Day lingerie , boots , gloves , stockings , the lot. Worship my body in red as I take your further down that path to danger and dizziness once again , popper 's addicts.
*Please remember to use p $ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p $ppers will cause a short -lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently , you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p $ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches , please stop taking them and , open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:39 PM #55336
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man 's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl 's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can 't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:39 PM #55337
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a guy with a cum eating fetish , who can 't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don 't find it easy , but you keep trying , because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it ; I understand that once you 've cum , the horniness fades. I understand that you don 't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one , without diminishing your arousal. How? We 're going to ruin your orgasm , so you can eat it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:39 PM #55338
Модератор

Модератор

You 've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead , you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can eat your cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You 're lucky , as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:40 PM #55339
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won 't do as she 's told. Natalya isn 't asking for much , just a good foot worshiping , but the selfish whale won 't do it. Natalya yells at devon , causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what 's causing the commotion and finds stupid , fat devon , being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon 's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently , this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her , she 's proven she 's a slut and a pig , so there 's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat , and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore , and whores don 't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn 't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it 's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she 's going to get it again if she doesn 't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya 's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon 's head and pushes it down onto Natalya 's foot. “It 's just like eating , and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it 's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya 's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food , but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn 't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich ” by layering her foot on top of Natalya 's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon 's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon 's appetite. She 's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it 's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It 's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating , but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority 's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya 's feet. Devon says that she does , but you can tell that she doesn 't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It 's sometimes whole pans of food! (6 :58 long )
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:40 PM #55340
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made , there aren 't that many plain vanilla fucking , This is one of those rare videos. Sure , our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking , but that is the whole point anyway isn 't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile