Old 04-11-2019, 05:35 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin Covered Handjob-MP4-HD - Butt3rflyforu

Custom Vid- No name used.  You are a young guy who is best friend's with my son and you two are having a sleepover watching movies and playing video games.  You send my son to drive to the store for popcorn and you take this opportunity to rifle through my satin panty drawer.  You always loved coming over to his house because his hot mom always prances around the house in a hot satin nightie and matching robe.  You fantasize about your hard cock wrapped around your girth jerking it off and blowing your huge load all over it.  His mom is so hot....and tonight she has on a red satin nightie, black thigh highs, stripper heels , and a satin robe...your dick is throbbing...so when you think she is in her office on her computer, you go into her bedroom and go into her closet and start going through her panty drawer!!!! You find all kinds of sexy satin panties....you begin getting aroused...you gym shorts have a HUGE tent....you just can't help yourself!!!!!! You have found a taste of heaven!!!! You begin rubbing her panties all over your dick....masturbating right in her closet!!!!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden you hear her high heels walking through the bedroom!!! She opens the closet door and sees you standing there, pants open, huge cock out and holding her satin panties! She looks at you with that smirk and smile...."OHHH what do we have here?" "Are you aroused from my satin panties?".. She starts to grope you dowm there...smiling ......loving the fact that a young, hot guy like yourself is getting hard from her panty drawer...."come out of my closet, honey", let me take care of that raging boner while my son is out"...."here sweetheart, lay down on my bed"...let me take my satin robe off and rub your cock all over it....Let me jerk your young cock off and make a mess on my satin robe"!!!!! ENJOY
Models: Butt3rflyforu

Duration: 12 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
boy girl, cumshots, milf, older woman / younger man ., silk & satin