Old 11-15-2019, 07:49 AM #105981
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:50 AM #105982
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki Next is Yellow Juiced off you went and bad talked her to her manager after serving your table all day .. so she decides to Coerce your face in her sweaty pantyhose covered soles.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:58 AM #105983
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to my "Cum Eating Academy" masturbation training series. These lessons are intended to be followed in order. Start with lesson 1, stroke yourself to new heights of ecstasy, and learn the joy of consuming your own cum at my command. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Lesson 8, Lesson 9.)
Welcome back. If you're watching this video, it means you completed lesson 1. You're well on your way to becoming a bonafide cum whore. I officially own every drop of your cum. And there's nothing in this world that pleases me more than teaching you to relish your own semen.
That's right, I called you a cum whore. Today you'll really be earning the title. Pull out your cock, and we'll begin your second lesson.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 08:00 AM #105984
Модератор

Модератор

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 08:04 AM #105985
Модератор

Модератор

You summoned Me, seeking your heart's desire. I can give it to you, pet. I can give you pleasure & ecstasy beyond your heart's wildest fantasies. All you have to do is pay the price. All you have to do is give Me your soul. You can feel the temptation tugging at your mind, urging you to surrender. My beauty is wicked and breath-taking and impossible to resist. One look into My eyes and you are lost. You can feel My dark magic begin to spin around you, consuming every waking thought. Now, your fate is sealed. Now, you belong to Me. You shall serve Me through the endless eons. You are Mine for eternity. Remember: You MUST Listen with headphones to experience full audio effects. Video includes: Binaural beats. Isochronic tones. Alpha/Beta/Theta/Delta frequencies. ASMR. Audio layers. Subliminal Messages. Triggers. NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming. Visual effects.*Are you a loser for Me? Then use these IWC markup codes today! 20%: paymoreforpaige 50%: sacrificeforpaige 100%: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 19 min 42 s
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 08:05 AM #105986
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 08:09 AM #105987
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Princess Ellie Idol (https://iwantclips.com/store/261/My-...Princess-Ellie). All of you Intox-Fantasy junkies loved the Kiss N Sniff Aroma clip the gorgeous Princess Ellie Idol released last year, so we're back to dose you up again. The rules are simple - when we kiss, you sniff, but this time there's a twist. You're going to either be holding your breath OR inhaling for the duration of each of our mini makeouts (don't worry, we'll instruct you). You'll have to make it through cute teasing pecks and short sniffs, followed by deep french kissing which means filling your lungs until they're about to burst. Oh, and of course you can feel free to jerk your dick to us two gorgeous women, enjoying each others long legs, big tits and pert asses in our respective latex bodysuit and shiny bikini. But...if you want to cum you're going to have to control that orgasm until we say you can blow! Think you can handle this?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 08:10 AM #105988
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 08:10 AM #105989
Модератор

Модератор

Meow!!! No pussy for you!
Featuring Princess Ashley & Princess Kaelin
(custom for Morgan)
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 08:11 AM #105990
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile