Old 01-24-2020, 12:07 PM #18011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Anna-Maria and Nikki Pee 01 - - scatshop

Anna-Maria and Nikki Pee 01 - - scatshop

In fact the brunette beautie Anna-Maria cant pee in this first video, so the video contains two clips of Nikki peeing in slaves mouth while Anna Maria is watching and rying to piss also.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 12:42 PM #18012
Модератор

Модератор

Default You can breathe only through the mouth! - - scatshop

You can breathe only through the mouth! - - scatshop

You can breathe only through the mouth! He licks and sucks used female tampons. A new test of a living toilet – he must swallow with a closed nose. He can breathe only through the mouth – but he has a full mouth of female shit and to inhale he must swallow the shit.
Models:

Duration: 17 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 12:50 PM #18013
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2017 Piss Party 01 - - scatshop

2017 Piss Party 01 - - scatshop

Seven girls like Princess Nikki, Princess Mini, Nomi Melone, Christina Ventura and Devil Girl use a young man as a human toilet.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 01:02 PM #18014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big poo - - scatshop

Big poo - - scatshop

Big shit suck with pleasure
Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 01:02 PM #18015
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Shit Tastes Good… See? Now EAT It! - - scatshop

My Shit Tastes Good… See? Now EAT It! - - scatshop

In sexy red crotchless lingerie I struggle to keep in my poo–groundhogging over and over until I couldn’t handle it anymore, and my giant load poured right out of my helpless hole. I shit on a plate for you–and it is a MASSIVE shit! Huge and HEAVY, feels like a whole pound of shit or more. Starts out thick and hard and slowly smooths and oozes out at the end. My ass is filthy now. Lick it clean for me!
You liked the taste of my filthy ass? That’s just the appetizer. I show you my shit up close and entice you to sniff it, then lick it–oh, you shy? Here, it tastes good! I’ll show you. I lick and taste my delicious shit over and over again–see, I like it, and you will, too. You can do better than just lick my ass clean, you can eat my shit, too. Go on, just take a bite out of it. I know you’re gonna LOVE eating my shit
Old 01-24-2020, 01:14 PM #18016
Модератор

Модератор

Default Order for the toilet slave 2 Yana - - scatshop

Order for the toilet slave 2 Yana - - scatshop

Order for the toilet slave 2 Yana! Toilet slave turned to our studio to buy shit of the girls. He did not want to take part in the shoot, but wanted to enjoy the taste of shit girls. He waited downstairs while the girls were preparing gifts for him! He asked the girls not to see him, he just wanted to take the shit and leave – his request was fulfilled! So he asked that the girls were with the balls, looked beautiful and very tightly ate the day before. The girls had to look at the camera and humiliate him verbally!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 01:41 PM #18017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Human Toilet – Complete Shit Swallow - - scatshop

Human Toilet – Complete Shit Swallow - - scatshop

I'm sitting comfortably while talking to you and suddenly I'm interrupted by my slave. The AUDACITY he has! He will have to be punished for this. Absolutely NO cuts, no trickery, no editing during the actual swallowing of my shit. Watch me push out a thick, meaty and very firm turd into a plate my human toilet slave Devoted Sub is holding. What makes this clip unique is the fact that I have eaten spiced raw red meat (Biltong) the past two days. This makes your shit so revolting in smell and taste that no human toilet I trained so far can keep such a turd in their mouths for more than a few seconds, much less chew it. Swallowing is merely impossible unless you have a human toilet like me. Watch my human toilet slave take it bite for bite in close up action for you to see. Watch as he show you every piece in his mouth, chew it, swallow it and show you his empty mouth with his shit stained tongue. Due to the turd being so thick and firm he had to chew quite a bit in order to swallow. See how he breaks out in a cold sweat struggling to keep his gag reflex under control. See how I sadistically wait for him to finish the entire load and only giving him a tall glass of my strong tasting yellow piss to swallow AFTERWARDS. He swallows the ENTIRE glass. But my sadistic tormenting doesn't end there. NOW I make him lick the plate clean right in front of your eyes! Hear how he compliment me afterwards for his meal and my amusing reply. This is something you don't see every day. This load was so revolting in smell and taste that I think if you close your eyes you'd be able to smell it while watching. NEVER before have you seen a slave with nearly 15 years experience in swallowing shit break out in such a cold sweat right in front of your eyes! Due to the length and content of such a clip I would normally charge $17 but in the spirit of the holidays I'm pricing it $12,99 as a X-Mas Special as a thank you to you, the viewers. Love you all! Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
Models:

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 624 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 01:49 PM #18018
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amira fuck and pee - - scatshop

Amira fuck and pee - - scatshop

First Princess Anira fucks his ass like crazy the she just piss in his mouth.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 02:02 PM #18019
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Make Shitty A Panty For You/GFE - - scatshop

I Make Shitty A Panty For You/GFE - - scatshop

I wear a cute mesh pants and pink crop top on. I see you’re looking at me but no worry. I know you love watching me in new pants even clothes. But we should talk about something and can be awkward by chance but why you didn’t tell me about you like sniffing on my dirty laundry? Now just dirty even more dirty ones too. I like talking about everything with you we don’t really have secrets front of each other. I’m surprised but also could be happy if you wish to told me and not I found you to do this all things. I tease you while talking about your dirty secrets. You also asking me about to make you a very poopy pants exactly the same which you found in the laundry. You tell me how bad you wanna sniff my pants and how badly you wish to play with. I have a butt plug in ass under pants and keep teasing you in doggy. I take it out which shit covered from my ass and me and you playing around with. I give you the plug cause you want to smell them while I fill up my pants. After few min plug play which make me shit quickly I fill up this cute mesh pants while you watching me heatedly. I’m pushing hard for you and no doubt your dick is hard. Smells and view drive you crazy. You’ve dreamt about these moments an ages. I show you the nice piece of turd. I notice how hard you are and I put the pants back with shit inside and start smear it around my panty and ass. I tell you while do smear I love making big mess while nobody at home. What a day both of us
Old 01-24-2020, 02:47 PM #18020
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucking My Period On In Gym - - scatshop

Fucking My Period On In Gym - - scatshop

Some people use the gym locker room for other things but I love to use to it cum from time to time. I was nervous but my horniness over powered it. Watch me squirt and cum all over the gym locker room while the other ladies discuss neighborhood drama ! Of course I had to show off my dirty sneakers !
Models:

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile