Old 03-28-2019, 02:41 PM #6991
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request: Show off your sexy ass, legs, and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down, flipping your legs over your head, and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth, and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:41 PM #6992
Модератор

Модератор

I've been a personal trainer at your gym for awhile now and I've caught you staring at my perfect ass and big tits MANY times over the years. (Who can blame you?). I've noticed you too... And today is your lucky day because I've decided to take you home and let you fuck me. That is... Until I saw your small dick. Lucky for you, I'm not totally cruel and I decide to let you worship me and stroke it for me. I would never touch it, but that doesn't mean YOU can't... Right?
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:42 PM #6993
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessJazzy - iwantclips

Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:49 PM #6994
Модератор

Модератор

you know i have such a crush on you and you invite me over for a threesome with one of your hot friends! you tell me to strip completely naked for you. you see my little dick & start to tease me about it!! you quickly strip naked & show off your super hot body to tease me you tell me to jerk off & get my dick real big for your hot friend! you then tell me to close my eyes & to get ready for a big surprise! when i open my eyes there is a big dick in my face!! lol "awww do you have penis envy mark??* lol!!!" are you scared of this big fat dick mark?? whoa!! your rock hard mark!!! lol omg!! i think you like the cock!! "do you have a crush on this big dick mark? lol" "look at you blush for this big dick!!! omg!!! " don't be shy mark!!! jerk off while i suck a real man's cock!! you then proceed to jerk & suck the big dick as you make me jerk off & make fun of me & my little dick!! from time to time put the dick in my face!! tell me to kiss it fag boy!! tell me your gonna make me kiss & suck it in front of all your friends!! at the end of the clip if possible have the big dick cum on your face as you mock me - mimic me sucking the big dick as it cums on you!!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:53 PM #6995
Модератор

Модератор

HEY SLUT! its time you amused me and swallowed that cum straight up in to your mouth. dont even tak dont even try and say no loser .. just jerk and drink!! eat it all up for me like a good little slut, you look super thirsty today for seeing me in my sexy blue lingerie. your going to follow my instruction and shoot that slutty load straight into your mouth then swallow every drop of your own loser cum.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:56 PM #6996
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:56 PM #6997
Модератор

Модератор

Gagging and drooling on your cock POV style, spitting and slobbering all over it as I jerk you off and suck you vigorously, maintaining eye contact and smiling up at you as you shoot your hot cum into my waiting mouth to swallow.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:56 PM #6998
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:59 PM #6999
Модератор

Модератор

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:59 PM #7000
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile