Old 05-02-2019, 10:44 AM #20121
Модератор

Модератор

This is the intense tit worship clip you've been searching for. Soon you will be on your knees for Me, as you're swept into submission and reprogrammed to properly serve and worship My big perfect tits. Including 10 mantras to repeat daily, and subliminal messages that will tap into your subconscious while molding you into an obedient slave.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:48 AM #20122
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:49 AM #20123
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to Consumer cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:52 AM #20124
Модератор

Модератор

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:07 AM #20125
Модератор

Модератор

A loser's favorite game is back and it's sexier than ever. Don't play by the rules and it'll cost you an orgasm and ca$h. Be a good boy for Me and you get all that you want. Well, not ALL that you want, but you know what I mean. I love playing these teasing JOI games with you because I know just how much they hurt you and just how much they make you want to be the best loser you can be. you know good boys get rewards and that's why you're always striving to please Me.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:08 AM #20126
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a the**** to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to bConsume up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The the**** (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:20 AM #20127
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise you want to worship tits no matter what even if you have to fantasize about what's underneath my clothes. The power held over you just from touching and teasing is enough to make you drop to your knees and stroke your cock. As your dick gets hard and worked you're all worked up you cant think straight. This is the power of tits. Serve. Worship. Obey. Be My Good Tit Worshipper. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:21 AM #20128
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back, breath deeply, relax. Get ready for the sexiest, most entrancing tit worship loop you've ever seen. My huge natural tits are almost bursting out of this shiny red outfit. My cleavage is so full and juicy, it makes your mouth water with desire. The moment I unzip the bodysuit makes your heart skip a beat or two as you impatiently wait for the topless tease. Everything about this is just perfect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:25 AM #20129
Модератор

Модератор

JOI with toe spreads
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:32 AM #20130
Модератор

Модератор

IF you think I've made this clip just so you can jerk your dick looking at My perfect tits, you're mostaken. These are not for you. Don't don't just get to stare at My body because you want to. These are not for every loser to stare at. These are for paying losers! This isn't about you or your dick, this is about Me taking cash from fools like you. I lure you in, and before you know it you're addicted to paying My tits.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile