Old 05-03-2019, 06:21 PM #20741
Модератор

Модератор

Score! You get lucky for once in your loser life and get paired with the hot girl in class for a group project. Even better she invites you over to her house to work on it! But as soon as you get there she makes you do the project by yourself while she ignores you completely, scrolling twitter, taking selfies, all while teasing you with her short shorts...
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 06:25 PM #20742
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing, teasing, teasing... You can't resist it. Anytime. You've already accepted that you'll always be my devoted worshipper, no matter what. You just adore me. My beautiful figure, my tits, my ass, my sexy smile Well, this time I'll see how much you really are addicted to me. And no, I can't tell you anything just yet. You need to find out by yourself
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 06:33 PM #20743
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely controlled by my perfect goddess tits. There is no way you could resist them loser. You have no choice but to spend and spoil them. By keeping your greedy princess happy and you get to continue to worship these sexy tits. This clip contains: tit worship, brat girl, female domination, cock tease and financial domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 82.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 06:34 PM #20744
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it. Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:01 PM #20745
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on. Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:03 PM #20746
Модератор

Модератор

Everything in your sex life revolves around my big tits. The feeling you get from my body is far too into xicating to resist. You've never felt better than when you get to jerk to my big boobs in your face. So do it again today. Prove to me your entire life revolves around these huge boobies. You will never be able to quit this addiction. You don't want to. Your going to stay wrapped around my finger for the rest of your life. You world revolves around my big, beautiful tits. Consists of:tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:05 PM #20747
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:19 PM #20748
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, sc**** the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot. Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Pedal Play, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship, Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:21 PM #20749
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna share a last smoke with me before we go to ****?
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:38 PM #20750
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and swConsume can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile