Old 01-11-2020, 05:13 PM #15901
Модератор

Модератор

Default Zelda’s Dropping back in – And droppping off!! - - scatshop

Zelda’s Dropping back in – And droppping off!! - - scatshop

Zelda has been a busy woman this month. Enjoy a nice Three Set Clip Of nice Rearview Toilet Clips. Enjoy as she continues to Show off that Juicy lil ass of hers and her turtleheads before realeasing them from their imprisonment in her asshole!! Three great new loads!!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:18 PM #15902
Модератор

Модератор

Default A large pile of smelly crap with spoon-feeding - - scatshop

A large pile of smelly crap with spoon-feeding - - scatshop

A large pile of smelly crap with spoon-feeding. Alina unloaded on the chest of the toilet slave a large pile of shit and fed him with a spoon. The slave with great pleasure ate smelly shit from the ass of Alina.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:21 PM #15903
Модератор

Модератор

Default Minimal contact! Alina pooping into mouth of toilet slave - - scatshop

Minimal contact! Alina pooping into mouth of toilet slave - - scatshop

Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with minimal contact. Alina eats garlic and shitting into the mouth of a toilet slave. Alina loves spicy food – it makes her shit stingy and gives it a specific taste. Alina eats garlic, her breath smells bad and she exhales a smelly smell in the nose of the toilet slave. When Alina pumps through this special toilet seat, the toilet slave sees only the dirty anus of Alina, the slave does not have the opportunity to see the pussy and even the ass! Alina likes to shit in the mouth of a slave through this chair, so that the slave does not touch her.
Models:

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:27 PM #15904
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2 version of shit include VR - - scatshop

2 version of shit include VR - - scatshop

In this clips You are gonna see me on my four shiting, moaning, and dirty talking.
I push and ground,fart and pee a bit.
Here you gonna find 2 version of shiting- virtual reality and normal cam view.
Sexy and hot files.
Enjoy.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 585 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:33 PM #15905
Модератор

Модератор

Default How I found slave girl, my toilet - - scatshop

How I found slave girl, my toilet - - scatshop

This is the story of how it all began, how I found my slave girl, how I found her in the woods. I love to walk in nature, and that day I went for a walk in the woods outside the city. As it turned out, it was Providence. I noticed a girl walking carelessly among the trees alone. She smiled so sweetly, so openly, that at that moment I knew I wanted her to be my slave girl. The girl came over, we started talking and I started to act. Dumbfounding her, I made her kiss my feet, tied to a tree and began to flog. Her screams echoed so far through the forest that for a moment me thought everyone was running here at her screams. Girl crying, asked to float, but I was adamant. I got my way, convinced her she wanted to be my slave girl. And a few days later, she stood on my doorstep in a red dress and with burning cheeks and eyes, from shame and desire. I found my slave, so I made her my toilet bowl. And in the future, more than once used her toilet mouth right in the Park, just off the road. It’s so nice to shit in a helpful mouth outdoors. When the shit comes in warm eager young mouth. I get all wet and excited just thinking about it.
1. Flogging a slave girl in the woods
She didn’t know what I was up to. She had to face a cruel game. Slaps. Lick my dirty shoes. And I decided to tie it to a tree, the game was over. I flogged it and the rod whistled in the air, she screamed so much that I was afraid people would hear us, and they would come running.
2. Shitting in mouth slavegirl in woods
I like to walk in the woods and use slaves in nature. Slave knowing this tried to Dodge, but she failed! I whipped her good and shat her in the mouth. How she squirmed trying to spit, but I made her eat all my shit. She will learn a lesson for a long time!
Models:

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:35 PM #15906
Модератор

Модератор

Default Anal sex , Yana has a mouth full of crap - - scatshop

Anal sex , Yana has a mouth full of crap - - scatshop

Yana loves when Olga Fucks her hard in anal , Yana accustomed to obey Olga and her is very exciting . In this video clip, Yana caresses the anus Olga , and Olga Yana shit right in the mouth , Yes, Ian loves it , after that Olga fastened by strap-on in mouth and gives Yana rubber member , Yes it is very hot when Yana caresses cock with her lips , Olga deploys Yana and puts cancer on her knees and starts to enter the Yana strap-on in ass plunging the rubber cock deeper and deeper in the ass Yana . As soon as Olga pulled the strap on from the ass Yana , lo and behold, Yana started to shit , Olga again pushes Yana in the ass strap on , and again has that naughty slut in the ass and pulls out again , but this time from the ass Yana breaks liquid shit diarrhea , fart , Oh Yes Olga shit Yana , Olga makes Yana lick the shit off the floor , Yes, Yana can not refuse the fact that she says she just does it , as Yana she gets a lot of pleasure from what is happening . In this clip Yana shit in mouth , fuck her with a strap-on in the ass full shit , girls farting , Yana licks the shit on the floor , and strap-ons , Yana and Olga urinate while out of their ass comes out shit . We remind you that any of you can become a writer , and we’ll get you the video clip very hot , such as you want . For us there is no word stop , and we do almost everything . If you wish to obtain in your personal home video collection with our participation , then write your script and we will fulfil your hottest fantasies . We are waiting for your orders our master .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:37 PM #15907
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – UnalSnax - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – UnalSnax - - scatshop

ENGLISH SPEAKING
CUSTOM REQUEST – Well… You all seem to enjoy my delicious shit so much!! That’s so good… and of course I’m getting lots of compliments, along with custom requests thank you…Today I’m puting together a nice treat especially for you Unal. Of course if any of you want to share in this delight please do… Enjoy!!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 05:54 PM #15908
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sugar Daddy wants more than sex! - - scatshop

Sugar Daddy wants more than sex! - - scatshop

Student has her own sugar daddy just like most college girls, otherwise who’s going to pay for their tuition fees! But little this student know that her sugar daddy not just want sex, he also has other “fetishes” and one of them is eating a young female’s shit! Hesitant and scared to lose her allowance, she happily obliged!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:07 PM #15909
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in Yana’s vagina - - scatshop

Shit in Yana’s vagina - - scatshop

Hello my dear fans. This video we shoot with Olga. I have monthly periods on it and during these days Olga we poke through my gynecological mirror into my vagina. I am lying on the bed, Olga came and began to examine me. I’m in shorts with a gasket and Olga removes them from me. Then she inserts a gynecological mirror into my vagina and shows you, on the camera, what I have inside. Olya illuminated the flashlight so that you could better view my vagina. Olga used a gynecological mirror, like a phalos, masturbating my vagina. Then Olga wanted to poop and she poked me straight into my vagina through a gynecological speculum. Olga had diarrhea and her liquid shit flowed very well into me. So Olga also masturbated with a dirty mirror in me. Then I, too, poked and peeed Olga. Here is the video Olga and I shot for you, our dear and dear ones)))) We love you, our fans !!!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 06:07 PM #15910
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fart Clouds - - scatshop

Fart Clouds - - scatshop

I've been putting powder in my ass crack for as long as I can remember. I love to fart while powder is in my crack because it creates fart clouds! Watch me make fart clouds in several different positions. This may be the funniest video I've made but it's still very sexy. Hope you love it.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile