Old 01-16-2020, 03:36 AM #16891
Модератор

Модератор

Default Diarrhea Accident While Washing Dishes - - scatshop

Diarrhea Accident While Washing Dishes - - scatshop

While washing the dishes my belly starts to hurt really bad. It’s uncomfortable but I keep washing my dishes. I really want to get them done then I can go lay down. My belly keeps cramping and rumbling. It feels like I need to fart! I push out the fart but it feels like more than just gas came out of my ass! I spread my cheeks and you can see shit in my ass crack! Wet, runny, stinky shit!
I hurry to get the rest of the dishes done so I can run to the toilet! But before I can get them done my belly starts to cramp again! What I think is another fart is actually a huge blast of wet diarrhea! It splatters all over my floor and runs down my ass crack and all down my legs! Oh it stinks so bad! I just made a HUGE mess!
I quickly try to finish washing the dishes as the diarrhea drips out of my ass and down my legs! Oh man! I’ve made such a mess!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 03:37 AM #16892
Модератор

Модератор

Default All YOU Get To Eat Is My SHIT! - - scatshop

All YOU Get To Eat Is My SHIT! - - scatshop

Oh no, my plumbing hasn’t been working lately and I really have to take a crap… luckily, I know someone who can help, and I won’t even have to pay them… that’s right, you’re the lucky little toilet I’m going to be using from now on! And you’ll do it, because you’re just starving for any lick of attention from me, willing to take whatever I’m willing to give to you… and I know you LOVE how I talk to you through the process, telling you when to lick and taste my ass as I’m pushing my turd into your mouth, telling you when to suck on it lovingly as it crawls down your tongue and down your throat… and moaning and my pussy dripping with pleasure, since it feels so GOOD to shit <3 So c'mon, toilet slave, and eat my shit for days and days on end… and I'll never use the porcelain toilet again
Old 01-16-2020, 03:38 AM #16893
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boss Toilet Slavery Humilation - - scatshop

Boss Toilet Slavery Humilation - - scatshop

Watch me as your boss…. Youve not been doing your job how i like so i think you need a lesson in following instructions….
Your 5 employees are going to sit and watch the whole thing… And mark you from 1 to 10
I lift up my office skirt and make you sniff my ass through my pantyhose and panties… Yes Sniff that ass….
I pull them my tights and panties and make you sniff my dirtbox and i use your tongue as a buttplug…
Mmm Taste Dirty? Well theres is more to come…
I make you watch as i shit into my hand and make you lick, chew and swallow my scat every last piece make that mouth dirty with my brown load….
Mmmmm You did so well… But theres something else im going to step out of the room and your 5 employees are going to use and abuse you too….
Hoe your hungry as you have plenty more shit to eat toilet pig
Models:

Duration: 20 min 49 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 03:47 AM #16894
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty panties from me and Olga - - scatshop

Dirty panties from me and Olga - - scatshop

Olga decided to play a little more precisely to fool around , we put on white underwear , and began to record for you a video clip . Olga first got cancer and I took off her panty , Oh shit I got an arse on her , I bared her Breasts and started to my Boobs for the ass Olga , my nipples swelled in excitement . I change my chest and again I ass Olga his chest . But then Olga says that she wants to shit I wear white panties for the ass Olga and Olga starts to shit Oh how much crap comes out of your ass Olga , shit does not fit in panties Olga , I ask Olga bare ass and show the shit , Olga takes off her panties and wonder how much shit . I also have a desire to go to the toilet and fill it with shit their panties . We change places with Olga , now I’m bent and Olga takes off my panties and played with my anus , thrusts in my ass your finger . And holds on to my ass with her Breasts and nipples . I tell Olga that I want to shit , I wear panties and begin fill your panties with shit and urine . Oh my God it’s so good to release a big load in her panties . I take off my panties and show you how much crap came out of my priests . Olga show you their dirty panties from shit and urine . Dear fans of our films, we remind you the more purchases our hot video , more new products for you from us . Help us to take first place among all the shops . We love you very much .
Models:

Duration: 13 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 04:03 AM #16895
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk it to my Farts - - scatshop

Jerk it to my Farts - - scatshop

While wearing my skin tight jeans, I fart in your face telling you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me. Stroke it to my smelly gas and cum from the stench leaving my dirty asshole.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 49.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 04:08 AM #16896
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat mine and my mans shit - - scatshop

Eat mine and my mans shit - - scatshop

Watch him push out a big shit on a plate first. Then i push one out and tell you to eat it loser. Watch me play with it with a spoon and tell you how to eat it like the loser that you are !
Models:

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 04:12 AM #16897
Модератор

Модератор

Default Messing My Diaper In A Store! - - scatshop

Messing My Diaper In A Store! - - scatshop

I love wearing diapers in public! I love being out in public and realizing that I need to mess my diaper really bad! I love standing in a store isle with people walking by! I love pushing and grunting as I poo my diaper right there with people all around! I wonder if they can smell me! I wonder if they hear me grunting and know exactly what I am doing! Do you think they can tell I have a diaper on? I bet they know I’m a stinky diaper girl!
Watch as I dance around a store flashing my diaper! It feels so good to wear a diaper in public! Soon I have to fill my diaper! Watch as I grunt and moan and push out a big smelly load of poo in my diaper! Right there in the busy store! I waddle around the store with a full, stinky diaper on. I need to get changed soon! I hurry to the bathroom before anyone can smell my stench!
In the bathroom I take off my filthy poopy diaper. My poo is smeared all over my butt! Oh yuck! I’ve made such a stinky mess! I’m such a filthy diaper girl! I love it!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 04:20 AM #16898
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mud Mug Cake - - scatshop

Mud Mug Cake - - scatshop

It’s really hard for me to eat my shit. I really want to eat it all! I want to just take a huge pile of my poop, shove it into my mouth, chew it up, and swallow it down! I want to push my shit eating abilities so I’m going to make a very special mug cake!
Watch me shit out a nice big load of poop! It looks so tasty! I can’t wait to eat it! I go into my kitchen and get started making my mug cake. Watch me mix all the ingredients together. I add a very special ingredient! My poop! Yes, watch me scoop a nice chunk of my turd and put it in the mug! I cook it all up and make a tasty mud mug surprise!
Now it’s time to taste it! Let’s see how much I can eat! Let’s see how horny eating my tasty poop makes me! Watch me eat my shit and rub my pussy until I cum so hard!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 16 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 04:32 AM #16899
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard - - scatshop

Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard - - scatshop

Slave Abigail Dupree was forced outside by her Master to do some raking and she forgot to use the bathroom before she got started. The sun is going down and the work needs to be done. She begs her Master to use the bathroom but he refuses to let her. She holds it as long as possible before she is forced to release her tight bladder into her pants. So much piss! It soaks her pants all the way through and down her legs and creates a puddle beneath her while she continues to work. Poor slave is noticeably embarrassed and uncomfortable.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models:

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 04:37 AM #16900
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black panties full of shit and piss - - scatshop

Black panties full of shit and piss - - scatshop

Erotic show black lingerie , in this video I show you my black lingerie , I parade around the room , bare chest and hide again in her bra , I take off panties and show you my ass and again put truski back on his ass . I accept different poses , so you can enjoy my body and my beautiful lingerie . After erotic lingerie I get cancer and shit and piss in my panties . My panties filled with shit they’re so full of shit that shit falls out of my panties and runs down my leg , I again give you a erotic show only in the dirty shit panties , I take them off show you my ass which is all shit , and again put the panties back on his ass . I parade around the room in dirty underwear . In this video you will see : How do I arrange an erotic show in black underwear , show you my ass Breasts pussy as I pissed and pooped in her black panties and again give you a erotic show only in the dirty shit panties , I take off and show you my dirty ass again and put them back . I parade around the room in dirty panties .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile