Old 07-18-2019, 02:51 AM #56771
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video : Father Paul has returned to try to “Save ” the Step-Sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine , a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her Step-Sister Nikki stands nearby , a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved ” now that Matthew (his angry other persona ) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Step-Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs , shouting at them that they must be “Saved ” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Step-Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there , saying that more work must be done to them both …
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:51 AM #56772
Модератор

Модератор

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER :
OBEYME 

BETTERBOY 

MYWEAKBOY 

MYSLAVE 

MYBESTBOY
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:51 AM #56773
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be saved by the world 's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don 't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD 's! You 'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:51 AM #56774
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
Once I know you are getting extremely close , I tell you I am going to countdown from 10 , and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR , lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:52 AM #56775
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You 're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you 've experienced but it 's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk , you must tease your cock , and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though , Once , I say no more , you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you 've experienced this prolonged edging session , you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not , lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct , all of life 's responsibilities , and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants , not what you "should " or "shouldn 't " do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat , and repeat , and repeat. But fair warning , it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of : Gooning , edging , edging fetish , mind fuck , JOI , Jerk off instruction , JOI Games , Jerk off encouragement , tease goddess , tit worship , ass worship , pussy worship , body worship , implied nudity , gooning training , findom , financial domination , femdom , female domination , sensual domination , cock tease , femdom , female domination , female supremacy , goddess worship ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:52 AM #56776
Модератор

Модератор

You need my tits. You crave my tits. Every inch of you is consumed with me. You 'll earn the right to worship them properly in my sensual tit worship JOI. You do exactly as I say as I unlock your mind , body , and wallet.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 94.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:52 AM #56777
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice , teasing , and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me .how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of : JOI , Jerk off instruction , cum control , JOI Games , Cum Control , Multi cum countdowns , sensual goddess , sensual instructions , strip tease , body worship , Tit Worship , Body Worship , JOI , Masturbation instructions , Jerk off encouragement , Big Breasts , Big Tits , Goddess Worship , Goddess Worship , Mind Fuck , Mental Domination ,Masturbation Instruction , FemDom , Sensual Domination , Tease Goddess , Cleavage Worship ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:53 AM #56778
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ellechemy - iwantclips

Models: Ellechemy

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:53 AM #56779
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine 's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love P0ppers , and so do I. So tonight you 'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new : GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I 'm going to teach you how to goon - how to edge over and over , get higher and higher , and reach a subspace where you 're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I 'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass , My perfect tits , pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:53 AM #56780
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don 't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying , "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet ; it 's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile