Old 05-01-2019, 02:29 AM #19431
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:30 AM #19432
Модератор

Модератор

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:30 AM #19433
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:30 AM #19434
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 640 x 480
Size: 67.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:31 AM #19435
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:31 AM #19436
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:32 AM #19437
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:32 AM #19438
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:34 AM #19439
Модератор

Модератор

It's getting to the point where if you don't think about eating cum, you can't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut, it's clear. I've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it, I know you're excited for whats coming. you don't get to jerk off and finish like a real man, you'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me, just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:36 AM #19440
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile