Old 03-26-2019, 02:53 AM #6151
Модератор

Модератор

Gagging and drooling on your cock POV style, spitting and slobbering all over it as I jerk you off and suck you vigorously, maintaining eye contact and smiling up at you as you shoot your hot cum into my waiting mouth to swallow.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:53 AM #6152
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:54 AM #6153
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You and I are old friends who grew up together, almost like we are brother and sister. We are in your room after coming back from a day at the beach, so you are wearing a string bikini underneath a loose tank top that still shows off your stomach and bikini sideboob. You take off the tank top and begins adjusting the bikini bottoms because you are so used to me being around. But then you notice how hard my cock is getting under my shorts. You are really surprised but kind of turned on because the idea of us doing anything is so naughty after all these years. You untie the bikini, drop it to the ground and tell me I should start stroking my cock. You get really close, like I could feel your breath on my face if I was the camera, and tell me that we are going to cum together. Then you back away and show off every bit of that amazing body for a little bit and then play with your pussy. Finally, after you cum, bring the camera close again while ooking into it and and tell me to cum in your mouth and then kiss you.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:58 AM #6154
Модератор

Модератор

My sissy husband has been in chastity for a while, and I promised him some relief after My date with another man. When I get home, he shyly reminds Me of My promise. I'm annoyed, but I am nice enough to allow him to stroke for a little while... but only if he jerks off with My cum-stained panties. That's right, sissy, jerk off with the cum of another man. How does that feel? Does it make your cheeks burn with shame? After a while, I tire of looking at sissy's pathetic cock, and don't let him finish. Then I tell him something that's sure to make his sad little heart sink to the depths of despair. Want to know what that is? You'll have to watch... Cuckolding, Sissy Training, Chastity, Panty Fetish, Femdom POV, Humiliation
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:59 AM #6155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:59 AM #6156
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Loaded Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 03:00 AM #6157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 03:00 AM #6158
Модератор

Модератор

Come with your wallet prepared and your mouth shut as you sit mesmerized by my beautiful feet. As I relax with a ****, hear what your servitude has in store for you. Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups Shy4sugar Freak4life Bigdumbloser
Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 03:02 AM #6159
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: t**** - Blackmail (Fantasy) FANTASY - POV - coerce STRIPPING - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - coerce ORGASMS - PILLOW HUMPING - ASS SHAKING - My stepson comes home from school and spys on me through my bedroom door, watching me searching for my shirt. He makes a small noise and startles me and Im trying to cover myself. I explain I went shopping and wanted to show him my new outfit and could he please help me look. He pretends to look but instead gets great views up my skirt while Im bending over. I turn around to show him I found it resulting in my tits right in my his face. I apologize but he comments on them and tell me they are nice. He shouldnt say those things about his me. Im shocked but then I apologize for thinking he means anything else but to compliment his stepmother. I ask him what he thinks and model a little. Does he think the outfit is too slutty or revealing? I bend over and he gives me the approval that he cant see down my shirt but then tell me to bend over a little more. Little more until Im down on my knees. He says it a great outfit and not slutty at all but indeed it actually is and he's getting a great show out of it. When I stand up I trip and fall on to the floor with my legs spread. Its too much for him to resist and he holds me down and gropes my ass. Im yelling at him to get off me. What is he doing! This isnt funny anymore, get off me. He finally lets up and I ask him to leave and what has gotten into him! He then tells me that he's been watching me fuck the neighbor and he got a great show this morning. I deny it and good try trying to get out of being in trouble. He then tells me specific details I cant deny and tells me if I dont do everything he tells me to do that he'll will tell. I plead with him. He tells me to shut up and get on the bed and strip for him. He makes me twerk my ass and take off my panties. Im very upset and begging him to stop. Why is he doing this to me? Pleading that if he stops now that I'll forget the whole thing. He takes out his dick and starts masturbating to me. Im appalled but at his mercy. He coerced me to hump my pillow and pretend I like it. Tells me to moan and grind. It starts to feel good and I cant fight it any more. I begin to moan into an orgasm I cant control and he cums on my ass. Im left laying there wondering what happened and scared to what he's going to make me do next. ..Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 03:02 AM #6160
Модератор

Модератор

I see you there jerking off to my videos. Don't put your cock away, let me help you. I'm going to make you edge to me and give you jerk off instructions during our time together. I'm also going to be telling you to lick up all the pre-cum that oozes out of your cock along the way. The further and further you make it through this video the more I will be teasing my sexy body for you. The last part of my body you will see and be rewarded with when it's time to cum is my sweet pussy. But only if you eat all of the cum that's in your hand.
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 2.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile