Old 03-26-2019, 04:44 AM #6261
Модератор

Модератор

If you like beautiful brunettes and their feet, then this is a real treat. Sam and Faye, naked, showing off their fabulous feet. They rub their feet together, on each others' feet, Sam must be a bit of a foot fetishist herself as she can't hold back from kissing Faye's toes!
Models: UK BritBabes

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:44 AM #6262
Модератор

Модератор

Default Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:44 AM #6263
Модератор

Модератор

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:47 AM #6264
Модератор

Модератор

You're not going out tonight.. You're going to stay in and play a little drinking game. I've got you at my mercy for 20 straight minutes and you're going to have to keep up with my instructions. I give you options for ****, ****, and hard but you'll have to pay attention. You only get to stroke after you've taken the drinks, so it'll be a race to the finish to see if you can cum before you pass out. Can you do it? Will you play my little game?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 20 min 2 s
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:49 AM #6265
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me. You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants. I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass. As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:51 AM #6266
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Emerald - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Emerald

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:51 AM #6267
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:52 AM #6268
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kimidoll - iwantclips

Models: Kimidoll

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:53 AM #6269
Модератор

Модератор

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 04:53 AM #6270
Модератор

Модератор

My older brother comes by the house unannounced and catches me smoking and dressed very slutty. He teases me about smoking and the way I'm dressed. "Im not smoking.haha" he thinks this is going to be great when he shows Dad what his little girl is up to when he gone..brother takes a picture of me and shuts me out of the house. Im banging on the door, pleading to him that I will do whatever he wants just please don't get me in trouble. He ponders and of course he knows exactly what he wants..he approaches me and lays it out. "Remember what we did before.I want that again, I cant stop thinking about it, and now when I see you all grown up, the urge is unbearable." I laugh that I remember how we fooled around when we were younger, but then I realize he is serious. "Brothers and sisters shouldn't be doing that, you know better now, are you fucking kidding me?!!" He asks me if I ever think about it now. I admit I do and when he shows me his hard cock and calls me over I cant resist my older brother. Of course I think about my first time, I fantasize about it all the time. I have had other boys after him and none of them have compared to how I felt with him. I kneel in front of him, and once his big hard cock is in my mouth I can't fight it anymore, I tell him to come into the gym to fuck me.but he must wear a condom because I'm not on any birth control. We kiss deeply...... it is so amazing, like only the true love of a brother and sister could make it feel so magical. "Oh my God, dad would dispose me if he ever found out" he says. We get get in a 69 and then I just go to town on him, making his cock hit the back of my throat is almost enough to make me cum. "Are you sure mom and dad won't be home?" he asks. I reassure him and suck his cock as hard as I can, sucking every precious drop of pre-cum.... I just can't get enough! I become absolutely consumed with lust, wishing I could fuck him and have his cock in my mouth at the same time. We do it cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style.... I'm so turned on I just don't care anymore about the condom and tell him to take it off.. "I want to feel your cum inside me!" I have him lay on me in missionary so when he cums I can look into his eyes and passionately kiss him. I begin to orgasm with him, and as he unloads his burning hot cum inside my pussy it sends chills throughout my entire body! It is the most intense orgasm I have ever dreamed of having. I giggle like a little girl.... "It's ok I can take the morning after pill!" His cum oozing out of my pussy is so perfect, I already am fantasizing about when mom and dad will be away again. ... Mandy Flores INCLUDES: t**** - SISTERS - SUBMISSIVE SLUTS - CREAMPIE - SMOKING - Blackmail (Fantasy) FANTASY - FUCKING - COWGIRL - BLOWJOB - UNPROTECTED SEX - SIBLINGS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile