Duration: 2 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:19 PM #10962
Модератор

Модератор

I was planning to make a regular poop video when I started to feel the urge. Something told me it was time for some messy pooping, so I drunk about 16oz of prune juice and plenty of water. I held it in for about 15 minutes and setup to record when I thought “hmmm” let me trying something that people have inquired about….so I got out my usual 7.5 dildo and some lube. It went in so easily and felt so damn good holding my poop even longer while fucking my tight ass. I slowly began pooping whenever I ease the dildo out of ass savoring each moment. Towards the end I let out a nice clump of poop then sat amazed at the wonderful feeling wishing I had a real cock to poop on….
Please leave feedback, so I can make future even better.
Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 51.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:23 PM #10963
Модератор

Модератор

Another really irreverent technological abuse … I take my mother’s phone left at home because it is completely unloaded … I take it to my red bathroom and I start to spread it all on my diaper and fill it with piss … and look a big poo coming out my sweet asshole… I have 1 unhealthy idea this time leave it there for a couple of hours and then put it back in its box without cleaning it!
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 96.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:24 PM #10964
Модератор

Модератор

Yeeaah Sarah farting on my face! I love this smell… I wanna sniff all her gases. This smell excited me and inspire to farting too!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:25 PM #10965
Модератор

Модератор

The best quality video is divided into 2 parts. Full compressed version is also available (1hour)
I collected these 10 servings of shit for a long time, you can look at it here :
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/3-shit-freeze/
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...-freeze-vol-2/
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/3-shit-freeze-vol-3/
All 9 servings were kept in the freezer, but then I defrosted all the shit to make “Delicious Dish for My Gourmet” and added the 10th shit to the collection:
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/d...-dish-gourmet/
I moved the shit from the plate to the bowl and froze it again. A few days later I took out a bowl and tried to defrost the shit with a hair dryer for a very long time. I could not play that day, so I left the bowl on the street in a secret place for one night.
I picked up the bowl in the morning and dried the shit with a hair dryer again (you will not see any of these actions with defrosting, because it is boring). Now shit is suitable for filling my pussy. Let’s play!
Old 08-19-2019, 02:27 PM #10966
Модератор

Модератор

I was getting ready for my piano class when I felt extremely gassy. My teacher will be here any minute. I got my ass fucked so hard last night for about four hours I can barely hold my loud farts, shit in my ass or pee in my pussy. My tight little ass hole is so wide open today. From all that fucking last night I’m still so horny so I play with my pussy while I let out more big farts. I so wanted to smear my shit all over my soft skin and fuck my ass but I didn’t have enough time my piano teacher will be here any minute. I tried something new in this clip tell me if you like it.
Stacey
XOXOX
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:27 PM #10967
Модератор

Модератор

Me and Marina decided to have some fun with our friend Alice , we decided to play with her ass with a rubber member but during the time when one of us Fucks Alice in the ass with a rubber member of another girl caresses Alice’s feet . We sat down on the couch and at first we take turns making out with Alice after I kissing bare Breasts of her friend Alice , I begin to caress Alice’s ass with her tongue and Marina at this point, caressing the feet of Alice with her tongue , then I take the rubber cock and insert it in Alice’s ass and starts to fuck her in the ass , but Marina continues to caress the feet of Alice , Marina says that she has to pee and can’t take it anymore , Alice changes the position falls on the back of the Marina stands up and shits and pisses in pussy Alice in that moment when she shit on Alice I fucked Alice in anal rubber cock , after that, I also want to shit on my girlfriend Alice, I also get up and shit and piss on my girlfriend’s pussy at the moment when I shit and piss on Alice’s pussy, Marina Fucks Alice in the ass rubber member . Alice is all in our shit but we continue to caress Alice’s feet and fuck her in the ass with a rubber dick .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:27 PM #10968
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Honour May informs her pathetic slave that she's sick of seeing weak men masturbating uncontrollably over her, and that today is her turn to pleasure herself over her slave. She squats down and perches her perfect, peachy arse over her slaves face, pulls her outfit to the side and starts to jerk off right over the worthless slaves face who is locked up tight in a chastity cage. She teases her slave with her pussy, telling him that he can practically taste it from there as she licks her pussy juices off her fingers. She warns the slave that she is going to cum all over his face, and that she is going to make him eat all of her ejaculate! She fingers herself passionately over the slaves face, bringing herself to a thumping orgasm and squirting her ejaculate all over his face and into his mouth as she screams and whines with pleasure! The slave does his best to swallow all of her ejaculate, but there's just too much if it! Miss Honour May tastes her own cum from her fingers commenting on how delicious she tastes! The lucky slave is then forced to lick all of her juices off the floor as she stands above, proud and satisfied as her pathetic slave laps up her cum from the floor like a thirsty mutt!
FILM SLAVES WANTED. INFO AT TOP OF PAGE!
Keywords for this clip include:
Miss Honour May, Honour May, Mistress Honour May, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Female Ejaculation Eating, Female Ejaculation Showers, Masturbation, Fingering, Finger Fucking, Female Cum In Mouth, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Worship, Toilet Humiliation, Chastity, Chastity Cage, Chastity Devise, Chastity Tease, Chastity Belt, Slave Training, Pussy Worship, Female Orgasm
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:30 PM #10969
Модератор

Модератор

Good lawd Sugar Hill Was letting out some NASTY, FILTHY & DISGUSTING discharges in this video!! Her stomach was upset. Enjoy as she rushes into the bathroom to let go some nasty , bowl splashing Diarrhea!! The kind that gets all over the bowl and toilet seat!!! That Monster BBW Booty of Hers is a site to behold!! It was just extra violent in her explosions in this clip!! After all that nasty shitting, it’s hard to wipe a mega ass like this that thorough, So she had to take a good shower to clean that ass nice and proper!! It’s a nice Combo of Shitting and Showering at the same damn time!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:31 PM #10970
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, my fucking perverts. How I want to crush you all. But first, I'll crush a police toycar. But before that, I piss in the top of him. Now let's have some fun, crush. Car are flying to the dust, he are so insignificant. Just like you, looser. And in the end need to give a shit on him, submerge toycar in my shit. I like to destroy your little world.
Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 897 MiB
Download From AnzFile