Duration: 14 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 04:41 AM #11483
Модератор

Модератор

2 slaves VS 2 mistresses. Sport competitions! It was a hot competition, every girl wanted to win and tried to get the most out of her slave. At first, the girls threw dice, the dropped out figure determined the number of blows to the face of slaves. When the girls played enough, they also chose slaves for themselves with the help of the bone – even and odd numbers determined which slave Christina would serve and which Victoria would serve. I wanted to serve Christina, but Christina went to Mark, I was for Victoria’s toilet. The girls put chairs on us and two gorgeous butt hung over us, out of the corner of my eye I saw Christine’s ass and envied Mark. Kristina shit powerfully with farting, I immediately felt a strong smell of Christina’s shit, it is liquid and immediately starts to smell strongly. At the same time, I sympathized with Mark. Finally, the girls finished shit and began to feed us. Shit Victoria was like plasticine, but had a sweet taste. I swallowed through great torment, sometimes it seemed to me that I would vomit again. The girls sat on us and because of this swallowing was even more difficult. They laughed, had fun and were very demanding, since every lady wanted to win. Mark was also hard, but he is still a fresh slave and enjoys the strong smell and taste of beautiful girls.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 04:46 AM #11484
Модератор

Модератор

Open that dirty mouth of yours wide so that i can aim straight into it! I know your thirsty for it, so swallow it all my little toilet slave. Im gonna fill your belly with my stuff, and when I’m finished you can lick my pussy clean and lap all of the drips off me. Your a lucky little toilet slut having me!
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 04:59 AM #11485
Модератор

Модератор

MissBNasty gives you a two for one, ale splashes your first before she delivers a nice size load
Models: MissBNasty

Duration: 44 s 769 ms
Resolution: 1440 x 1 080
Size: 20.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 05:25 AM #11486
Модератор

Модератор

Mark ventured to lie under two girls. Mark is very afraid, but he wants to become an excellent female toilet and for this he needs constant trainings. For Mark, this is a sport and he wants to reach new heights, he wants to serve many different, beautiful girls. Today he served Christina and Victoria, it was very difficult for him, he really suffered, but he managed!
First, the girls pissed and spat on the bottle, at the end of the session the girls forced Mark to drink the entire contents of the bottle. The girls acted harshly and confidently, Mark had no chance to refuse. Mark was lying on a very uncomfortable piece of concrete, his legs hanging down, it was difficult, as Mark said, but the amenities were not for the toilet slave, the slave should have great pleasure in eating female shit and endure other inconveniences. Today, the girls poisoned Mark, but Mark left satisfied, because in his stomach there was shit of two princesses, as Mark said.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 28 min 26 s
Size: 1.83 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:10 AM #11487
Модератор

Модератор

Default scatshop

Models:

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 07:29 AM #11488
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me rub my pussy and finger it all while showing you my filthy perfect feet ! I tease you before I let out a hot meal . Then once I shit , i give you a good look at the meal . Eat everything without a trace. Please me .. and be a good boy !
Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 40 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 08:03 AM #11489
Модератор

Модератор

You know you want to taste…. here is your chance. Open wide
Old 09-12-2019, 08:05 AM #11490
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm testing this two toilet slaves: one is my old personal slave, the other one is a slave that has recently completed his training. I want to put them in competition: the winner will receive a prize and, above all, will be appointed as my personal toilet. All my slaves are always under scrutiny; they always need to perform at the maximum level, otherwise they will be replaced and discarded. My personal slave and personal toilet is no exception, even if he's been at my service for several years. I shit in two bowls and I order my slaves to pick up on piece, show it to the camera and swallow it. Obviously, they cannot use their hand, only their mouth, like dogs. My personal slave eats the first piece of shit quickly, showing his empty mouth, while the other one has some problems and is definitively much slower. My personal slave does the same with the other pieces and, soon, his bowl is empty, while the other one is only half the way. My old slave is confirmed as my personal toilet and now deserves his prize: my pee that he dutifully drinks from the bowl.

ITALIAN
Oggi voglio mettere alla prova questi due schiavi-cesso: uno e’ il mio vecchio schiavo personale, l’altro e’ uno schiavo che ha da poco completato il suoi addestramento come toliet. Li voglio mettere in competizione l’uno contro l’altro: il vincitore ricevera’ un premio ma, soprattutto, verra’ nominato ufficialmente come mio cesso personale. Tutti i miei schiavi sono sempre sotto esame: essi devono sempre garantire prestazioni al massimo livello, altrimenti verranno inesorabilemnte scartati e sostituiti. Il mio schiavo e cesso personale non fa eccezione, anche se e’ al mio servizio da parecchi anni. Defeco in due distinte ciotole e ordino agli schiavi di prenderne un pezzetto in bocca, mostrarlo alla telecamera ed ingoiarlo; ovviamente non possono usare le mani, ma solo la bocca, come i cani. Il mio schiavo personale mangia velocemente il primo pezzetto di merda e mostra la bocca vuota, mentre l’altro ha qualche problema ed e’ decisamente piu’ lento. Il mio schiavo personale fa lo stesso con gli altri pezzetti e ben presto la sua ciotola e’ vuota, mentre l’altro schiavo e’ solo a meta’. Il mio vecchio schiavo e’ pertanto confermato come mio cesso personale e si e’ meritato il premio: la mia pipi che lui, doverosamente, beve avidamente dalla ciotola.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile