Old 06-11-2019, 03:44 PM #5981
Модератор

Модератор

That wine tasted so good but I had to vomit in morning. It was clear instead of red. How strange!
Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:44 PM #5982
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in my first panty pooping video, where I fill my pink panties up with a big poop load and then smear it all over my body! No half measures here for my first poop smear! It's messy!
Models: ScottishScent

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:45 PM #5983
Модератор

Модератор

I suggested to Olga to add some fun to our day , Olga asked me how Im going to do , I told her lets record a hot video clip for our fans , Olga agreed . We put your Asses in white panties and began to pose for you, showing you his fine ass in white panties . A bit of erotica for you, our beloved fans , we will remove your panties again and put them back on his ass , and then I decided to change a little the plan of action . I tell Olga that Olga took the rubber cock and played a little with my pussy , I stand up with cancer on his knees and Olga takes me panties and Fucks me Oh yeah thats pleasure , I ask Olga to she used to fuck my shoes and Olga takes off my shoes and Fucks me heel first in pussy and then in ass . I like it and I want to enjoy what is happening , Olga Fucks me two shoes at the same time , I ask Olga what you want ? Olga replies Yes I want that too . We switch places and now I fuck her friend with a rubber dick in her pussy , then remove her shoes and fuck Olga heels in pussy and ass , Olga is very Horny and wants something unusual . I suggest her to change his panties but with one condition , I take off my panties, shit and piss on them , and Olga, and its also shit and pisses on her panties and then I wear panties Olga and Olga mine , so we did ! I shit on your panties and Olga dressed , and Olga took a shit on her panties and I wore them . In this video clip we very much monogo shit and piss , fucked each other, petting each other with their tongues cunt and ass . In a word we arrange for you hot lesbian show with lots of passion shit and urine !
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:45 PM #5984
Модератор

Модератор

Time for the last part of this amazing adventure!
Im covered in shit! My big tits, my body, and my bed are covered in poop! The only part of me that doesnt have tons of poop is my face and hair! My face and hair are still clean! Ill have to fix that! Watch me scoop up my pile of poop and smear it all over my face! I think I look so much prettier with my face all covered in shit! Dont you? Now its time for my hair! I smear the rest of my shit all through my hair! Im covered in poop now! Im such a happy, dirty shitgirl! I wish I could be covered in poop all the time!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:46 PM #5985
Модератор

Модератор

Wow! Check out this amazing dirty, filthy 20 minute Scat Fest!
I love getting filthy and covered in poop! I start out with a nice big pile of poop! I smear it all over my body! It smears perfectly over my big boobs and belly! I get so horny when Im smeared with poop! I decide to stuff my shit up my pussy! I shove so much shit up my pussy and then shit it back out again! It feels so good pushing shit out of my pussy! And it comes out covered in my girl juices! I keep pushing it up my pussy and shitting it back out! I love how good it feels!
Then, I start to push some little turds back up my ass! I shit these turds out and now they are going back up my ass! I get out a little glass toy and pack my shit in deep! I fuck my ass with it and then fuck my shitty pussy with the! I love dirty hole hopping! I am getting so filthy and covered in poop! I love making a big, nasty shit mess!
I push some more poop up my pussy and push it out again! It comes out so wet and pretty! It think this shit would look so hot smeared all over my face!
Once my face is covered in poop I push the shit back up my pussy! I love stuffing my cunt so much! And especially with a shit smeared face!
This is one crazy, HOT video! If you love nasty, shit smearing and cunt stuffing, then this is going to be the perfect video for you! The whole time I am smiling and giggling and talking dirty to you! Because I truly love to play with my poop!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 20 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:47 PM #5986
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in blue pants tell you i want you to watch me pee my pants, i pee right into my panties turning my blue knickers darker blue and dripping in my pee, i then rub my pussy through them feeling how warm it is agaisnt my pussy makes me dripping wet, i take them off and mop up more pee from the puddle on the floor before stuffing them deep inside my wet pussy.
I then slowly pull them out of my bald pussy leaving my panties covered in my creamy cum before fucking my pussy hard and creamy cumming even more
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:48 PM #5987
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, our cute guys. Thanks to everyone who comes to our store and appreciates our work. In this video you will see Marina, Alice and Caroline. The girls put on their jeans and shit in them and wrote. They showed themselves and defiled on kamnata both in dry and clean gins and in wet and dirty ones. We hope you enjoy everything in our video.
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 2 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:49 PM #5988
Модератор

Модератор

Public outdoor Threesome piss action with Mara, Rosella and a bather:
I was with my sweet girlfriend Mara-Martinez, naked, at a bathing lake, to sunbathe and swim. When suddenly a guy stood in front of us and pissed me in the mouth and pissed Mara! We realized that we also had to pee. And because we also had violent pressure on the bladder and had to pee, Mara pissed me in my mouth. I swallowed her delicious piss greedily. It also came a little shit, from Maras tight asshole, with out and dripped on my tits. Then I pissed Mara on her pierced tits. And all that in front of numerous spectators!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:49 PM #5989
Модератор

Модератор

Bonita and Rosella vs a full-pissed toilet bowl! Part 1
On the last dirty-pig-party in Bremen,the organizer had converted a toilet bowl and fitted it with a plug at the end, to which a hose was attached. All the participants, all men and women, had to piss into this toilet bowl.When this was full with about 10 liters of piss, Bonita de Sax and I swallowed this piss! Here in the first part you can see how the toilet bowl was full pissed by men and girls!Among them I am also to be seen.Then let Bonita and I, the spicy piss, taste and swallow them, using the hose. We also did piss-swapping. I was also pissed full by several men and they pissed me all into my greedy mouth! In the second part pissed me then also another girl, a hard ray in my mouth! You have not seen anything like this before. Unique, perverse, dirty and mega moist and dirty! Yes, you see, only with me!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:50 PM #5990
Модератор

Модератор

What a lucky little toilet slut you are having such a beautiful princess as me training you to take my river in your mouth. This clip is so fucking sexy and hot you will have red raw cock and balls for a month, BE WARNED!
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile