Old 05-15-2019, 07:03 AM #981
Модератор

Модератор

And the next shit-eating toilet slave, serving me as a living toilet. The slave was ready, with his mouth wide open, lying on the floor. So that he got everything full in his mouth and he could see my horny ass while pooping, he lay under the stair step. What the slave did not know, was, that I had diarrhea. And so I pooped him a real huge Shit-Storm in his mouth. Beautifully soft, I pooped him a huge diarrhea-shit into his toilet mouth. Then I pissed him a huge load of piss in his, with shit filled Mouth.The shit and piss pampe had to eat the slave then. Listen as he smacks as he devours my delights! And you can see it all again from 3 camera shots in Full HD, so you do not miss anything. A must for every FemDom shit- and pee lover!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:04 AM #982
Модератор

Модератор

A truly extreme videos in Italian, but easy to understand Im dressed in white with a nice skirt and a top but under this so innocent appearance hides a big fetish girl. I undress and poo on the floor I take an apricot and smear it full of shit and eat it begin to pick me up the retching and vomiting the rest of the fruit on the floor then I take a sweet craker and. same story, I eat it full of shit and this time the retching are powerful I lie on the floor and come into a fantastic squirting .
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 20 min 49 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:10 AM #983
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you a little with my hot plump ass, fluttering my aching hole at you, showing you my pussy. Now you want a drink, I know. I will pour a pee in glass for you and it will be your drink for dinner. I know you like it, don't you? Then I will prepare your dinner, slave. Some high definition detailed clips of me pinching hot fat turds. Shot at 60 fps for folks who wanna see all the intimate details of my glorious crap! I also don't forget about a glass with my pee and show off my poop, perfect for fans who just wanna see straight back to back clips of this chick shitting! ?
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:11 AM #984
Модератор

Модератор

My roommate was using the bathroom. Where am I supposed to go? Guess I'll have to use my room. That's okay. Gives me time to play and smear.even lick a little bit.
Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 744 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:13 AM #985
Модератор

Модератор

You like to listen when girls fart very loudly and together with a fart from their Asses to leave shit at first a liquid ponom usual . In this video , Yana arranges a loud show in which Yana fills her ass with air several times in a row , and several times in a row very loudly lets the air back out of her ass , Yana likes to fart very loudly , arrange sound shows, but along with a fart, shit comes out of Yanas ass . The white sheet that was on the bed was covered in shit . Ian several times, changing postures again and fills his ass in the air to explode very loudly for you .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:18 AM #986
Модератор

Модератор

Nurse Riku has caught nurse Mai having an affair with the married doctor so she confronted her, what she didn't know is this doctor heard what they were arguing about so they teamed up against her. Getting her up on the table to shit for their benefit. Nurse Riku then let out a slimy fart and shit herself in her panties and pantyhose and rub it to nurse Mais face while laughing at her. She then rub all the shit all over her face while doctor stuff his cock in her mouth and she started sucking it. Nurse Riku continues to humiliate poor Mai by rubbing more shit on her pretty face, the shit is all over the floor, while doctor busy himself inserting his tiny dick into Mais vagina fucking her hard while Nurse Riku shitting on her face again then. The doctor finishes inside her and Riku kissing her poor friend Mai.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 13 s
Size: 1 000 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:20 AM #987
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Lisa shits first a litlle in slaves mouth but she feels there is a lot more shit in her stomach so she make an enema and push all the water with a lot of shit in stupid losers mouth. there he gat what he deserves: Lady Lisas shit shower
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:25 AM #988
Модератор

Модератор

Im dressed in black but I have beautiful bright heels.I take off my panties, piss on them, make a pile of fragrant shit.Im taking my new glass toy and fucking ass, liquid crap comes out of it.Pissing again and playing with a pussy using a dirty toy.
Its time for my heels. First I delicately insert a heel into a bunch of shit.I trample a bunch of shit with a shoe sole.How nice to smear shit on the ass and pussy mmm
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:28 AM #989
Модератор

Модератор

Outside , people around and desperatly looking for a place to pee and poop. Couldnt hold it a second longerhuge pooping and piss followed
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:28 AM #990
Модератор

Модератор

(POV of toilet victim) You and I are strangers in a supply room in a huge office building, you're really popular at work and have a flawless reputation. I'm just an office worker from some other company...so after hours while were both on errands to grab something/check on the supply room, the door locks from the outside, trapping us in. We cant get out, and you comment that maybe we could get out if my arm wasnt broken and could shoulder-smash our way out the door..so it's been several hours and no one has rescued us.and after a few more hours..( you had a really big lunch yesterday) you realize you need a toilet.
You try to think of someway to do it, and eventually you decide me "disposing of it" is the only way to keep from the embarrassment that would come from having our rescuers see it in the supply room...you're really sorry at first..and you don't want torture me. You try to comfort me.telling me "you won't die from this.you might get sick.but you won't die" then as I beg you not to do this.you get more forceful and crazy. Im totally forced into consuming your feces and you refuse to let me puke it back up. At the end.. you show the keyrevealing that you locked us both in here on purpose, and you tell me that you were joking about me not dying,, and now that I've eaten your shit..theres no way youre going to let me live
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile