Old 06-29-2020, 06:12 AM #2541
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Beautiful blonde fucked hard with a strap on-

Fakehub.com- Beautiful blonde fucked hard with a strap on-

Description:
Blanche (32 mins). There_s just something irresistible about a beautiful blonde and Blanche certainly fit the bill. When she glided into my office she was slim_blonde and with a smile that lit up the room. I was instantly attracted to her and the thought that I might be able to get her naked on my casting couch soon_filled me with desire. Turns out_this stunning beauty was as interested in getting on the couch as I was. She had already shot some solo stuff and was registered with some other agencies but had only been with another woman once in her private life and had been disappointed with the experience. When I asked her why she had come today_as she seemed to be getting work from other agencies_she told me that a friend had told her that my casting interviews were different and that I was beautiful and helpful. It seems my reputation has proceeded me and this sexy woman had come to the casting today to get some hands on lesbian experience with me. She wanted to try something with me today and I was certainly not going to turn her down. I approached her and sat on her lap and we shared a sensual kiss that sent shivers through both our bodies. We moved to the couch where we undressed each other and began to explore our bodies with eagerness. Her pussy tasted divine and she surprised me by saying her friend had told her that I had a special toy for castings. This woman was certainly not shy and I grabbed my strap on and began to fuck her beautifully on the couch. I used all my skills_rubbing her clit whilst I slid my plastic phallus in and out of her tight_wet pussy. Her orgasm hit her hard and I was so turned on that I immediately got her to lick my pussy. For a beginner she was amazing_using her fingers and tongue to make me wet and wild. After my orgasm consumed me I sent her off to the shower_I had to take a few minutes to lay down on the couch_that casting had been something special.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Beautiful blonde fucked hard with a strap on.mp4
File Size : 1042 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:07
Video : AVC, 4 389 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Beautiful blonde fucked hard with a strap on.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 06:18 AM #2542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Busty blond s first lesbian casting-

Fakehub.com- Busty blond_s first lesbian casting-

Description:
Nikky (32 mins). When this curvaceous beauty walked into the room I had already begun to fantasize what her breasts looked like. She was blonde_busty and curvy_all the things that ring my bell. We got down to business straight away and she said she wanted to be a fashion model. When I asked her about nude modelling she refused and I began to wonder if I would be able to get her breasts in my mouth after all. However this blonde beauties weakness was the same as almost everyone elses_money. When I offered her an outrageous amount of money she was so tempted that she agreed to do it and when I said she had to do a casting video with me she agreed. We sat on the couch and I removed my own clothes after some kissing and caressing. I decided to leave her underwear on until it was my turn to ravage her. I instructed her softly what to do as it was her first ever time being with another woman. She was a quick learner and she soon had her digits stuck firmly inside my tight hole and her tongue licked at my clit sending powerful pleasure eruptions across my whole body. It wasn_t long before she had me screaming with pleasure as my orgasm hit me. Now it was her turn and I puled her heavy natural breasts out of her bra and feasted on her large nipples. With first time lesbians they are sometimes more comfortable with a toy_so I got out my personal favorite and I began to ease it in and out of her as I slowly fucked her with it. Even my cameraman entering the room didn_t put her off she was so turned on at this point. Watching this gorgeous woman have her first lesbian orgasm was a real treat as she bucked and groaned on the end of my dildo until her orgasm shook her from tip to toe. I was still glowing after she left and I had to take 5 minutes to lie on the couch before the next casting arrived.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Busty blond_s first lesbian casting.mp4
File Size : 1008.02 MB
Duration : 00:31:42
Video : AVC, 4 300 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Busty blond_s first lesbian casting.mp4 - 1008.0 MB
Old 06-29-2020, 06:41 AM #2543
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Posh Lady Rides Cabby s Hard Dick-John Petty, Gina Lynn Jameson

Fakehub.com- Posh Lady Rides Cabby_s Hard Dick-John Petty, Gina Lynn Jameson

Description:
My next customer said she had had a disappointing morning as she was not able to go out riding with her horse. She still had all her riding clothes on though and she looked very hot. She seemed a good laugh_so I suggested that if she wanted a ride this morning that she could ride me instead. Her eyes light up like a Christmas tree and then she really started flirting with me. Within minutes we had agreed to pull up and have a bit of fun. To my surprise this posh bird had loads of tattoos and this told me she would probably a right dirty bitch. After licking her pussy she was now ready to take on my cock. With loads of red lipstick and those big brown eyes_it was time sit back and enjoy the show.
Model:
John Petty, Gina Lynn Jameson
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Posh Lady Rides Cabby_s Hard Dick.mp4
File Size : 1211.27 MB
Duration : 00:31:29
Video : AVC, 5 233 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Posh Lady Rides Cabby_s Hard Dick.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 06:44 AM #2544
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cute petite 18 year old fucked hard in office-James*, Lady

Fakehub.com- Cute petite 18 year old fucked hard in office-James*, Lady

Description:
Lady (35 mins) Lady is a cute 18 year old brunette with a sweet petite body. She came to my office looking for the opportunity to make a lot of money fast. I told her she was in the right place and I could potentially make her rich. She was very excited to hear me say this and was willing to try almost anything. i explained to her that I had work in the adult industry and if she was willing to try it she could make more than she dreamed of in a short space of time. After a bit of thought she decided to give it a shot. I got her to strip naked for some photos and then masturbate in front of the cameras. She wasn_t shy and before long she was sucking my cock. We fucked hard on the couch before I spunked my load all over sweet firm body.
Model:
James*, Lady
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Cute petite 18 year old fucked hard in office.mp4
File Size : 1185.88 MB
Duration : 00:35:28
Video : AVC, 4 529 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cute petite 18 year old fucked hard in office.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 06:49 AM #2545
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette Teen Fucks in Public Bathroom-

Fakehub.com- Brunette Teen Fucks in Public Bathroom-

Description:

Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Brunette Teen Fucks in Public Bathroom.mp4
File Size : 1729.2 MB
Duration : 00:33:26
Video : AVC, 7 085 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Brunette Teen Fucks in Public Bathroom.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 07:00 AM #2546
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot nurse prescribes fucking for muscle enhancement-Figi Ainsty

Fakehub.com- Hot nurse prescribes fucking for muscle enhancement-Figi Ainsty

Description:
I was just going over some notes for the Doctor when I had this guy walk in. He was so hot. Shaved head_really fit body. Just my type. It seemed the thing he was most concerned about was getting his muscles bigger! They don_t need to be_they_re perfect. Anymore and he_d start to look ugly. So I started testing the water_I got him to take his shirt off and show me his tight abs. Wow_they were amazing! I could see he wouldn_t be able to resist me if I started coming on to him...and I was right! I started sucking his hard cock before I got him to pull down my tight nurses outfit_bend me over the desk and start fucking me from behind. Then I got him to flip me on my back_I grabbed his head and thrust his face in to my shaved pussy. I let him lick my clit until I wanted him fuck me some more. Then I let him cum all over my pussy!
Model:
Figi Ainsty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Hot nurse prescribes fucking for muscle enhancement.mp4
File Size : 1444.28 MB
Duration : 00:33:59
Video : AVC, 5 792 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Hot nurse prescribes fucking for muscle enhancement.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 07:05 AM #2547
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde tattoo babe fucked hard by her doctor-Sylvia V (Petra)

Fakehub.com- Blonde tattoo babe fucked hard by her doctor-Sylvia V (Petra)

Description:
I had this sweet looking blonde come in to today for an appointment. She had_how shall we say...a problem in an _intimate_ area! I started to have a look at the affected area. As I did so_I just got more and more turn on by how hot this babe was! I could tell she wanted me_so I thought I_d try my luck and put my hand in her panties and started rubbing her pussy and squeezing her tits! She wanted it! I took her over to the other side of the room_bent her over the bed and started fucking her hard from behind_drilling my cock deep inside that wet pussy! She didn_t seem to care we were in a surgery_she wouldn_t stop screaming with pleasure! I picked her up_lay her down on the bed and watched her tits bounce around as I fucked her!
Model:
Sylvia V (Petra)
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Blonde tattoo babe fucked hard by her doctor.mp4
File Size : 2099.44 MB
Duration : 00:42:36
Video : AVC, 6 742 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Blonde tattoo babe fucked hard by her doctor.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 07:24 AM #2548
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Student has alternative intimate payment-

Fakehub.com- Student has alternative intimate payment-

Description:
My next patient was in for a health checkup for her to apply for her first driving license. She was very pretty and at twenty years old she would be a prize for any man. As we were talking I realised I knew her father as he owns a local bakery here in town. This made me a bit nervous so I thought it would be best to play this one straight for now and keep it as professional as I could. After doing the basic tests there was just one more thing to do and that was the eye test_although this was not covered by the insurance. After the test was completed I did have a hard on for this beauty but was unsure of how to close the deal. After she explained to me that it was not possible for her to pay for the eye test_I knew this was the way to get into her knickers and with little encouragement she started to undress herself whist looking very seductivly into my eyes. I slowly walked over to her and we started to kiss. I loved touching her soft naked body and as she undressed me I was knew this was gonna be one to remember.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Student has alternative intimate payment.mp4
File Size : 1761.68 MB
Duration : 00:38:27
Video : AVC, 6 257 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:Student has alternative intimate payment.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 07:40 AM #2549
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Job Interview for Blonde Assistant-Lara

Fakehub.com- Job Interview for Blonde Assistant-Lara

Description:
Jenny (37 mins). This sexy_gorgeous blonde came into my office to apply for the role of my assistant. When I explained the role meant she would be surrounded by naked people taking erotic pictures she seemed fine with the idea_then confessed to always sunbathing naked and she thought nudity was a natural thing. My panties began to moisten as I began to suspect this stunner was a bisexual and might be very easy to get onto my couch and into my mouth. I tested the waters a little by saying it was so hot in my office that I had to remove my shirt_and she didn_t even bat an eyelid. I had to bring up the fact I liked women next and she confessed to also being a bisexual. She was ringing all my bells so I decided to tell her how much she could earn. When I threw a big number at her_her eyes lit up and I knew this woman was all mine. I told her she could have the job if she fucked me in the office_right here and right now. She was a horny minx and said it was a deal as we would both get what we wanted. We started to kiss_tenderly at first_and then we moved onto the couch where our clothes seemed to dissolve. I could tell she had been with another woman before_such was her confidence_although she did need a little guidance before expertly licking and finger fucking me to orgasm. Now it was her turn and I got my big rubber strap on cock out and eased it into her from behind. I wanted to see her face as she orgasmed though_so I turned her round into missionary and fucked her to orgasm with my thick rubber cock_gazing deep into her eyes the whole time. An absolutely beautiful morning with a beautiful_sexy blonde_she took my breath away. Enjoy.
Model:
Lara
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Job Interview for Blonde Assistant.mp4
File Size : 1169.57 MB
Duration : 00:36:29
Video : AVC, 4 335 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Job Interview for Blonde Assistant.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 07:40 AM #2550
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Short haired woman fucks stranger for cash in his car-Bella Pumpkin

Fakehub.com- Short haired woman fucks stranger for cash in his car-Bella Pumpkin

Description:
Another day_another wanna be model gets my cock in her pussy. This short haired woman did not take a lot of convincing that I was a real modelling agent. I took her to a quiet piece of wasteland and she showed my her incredible figure. Her stomach was very flat_nearly a 6 pack. Once the phoney casting was complete_I offered her lots of money to have sex with me in my car. The money was too good for her to refuse. I got into the backseat of my car and laid back while she gave me a great blowjob. This was a great for me. I did not have to move. When she finish sucking my cock_she just climbed onto by dick and rode me.
Model:
Bella Pumpkin
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Short haired woman fucks stranger for cash in his car.mp4
File Size : 1547.01 MB
Duration : 00:31:38
Video : AVC, 6 689 kb/s, 25.000 FPS