Old 09-09-2019, 01:58 PM #77171
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 01:59 PM #77172
Модератор

Модератор

Mercedes has been left alone in class, she is meant to be studying history but she clearly has no interest. As she sits at her desk she spins around and throws her feet up on the desk behind her, showing off her sexy high heels. She is wearing her heels with black over the knee socks pushed down her calves. She slowly slips off her heels revealing her socked soles, but it doesn't stop there as she is feeling naughty. Mercedes slowly starts to slip off the rest of her uniform, pausing to play with her cute socked feet. When in just her lingerie she slips off her socks, showing her bare soles and wrapping her tie around them, letting it slip in between her toes. Soon Mercedes is slipping off her lingerie too, leaving her completely naked but still wiggling her toes and playing with her sexy feet.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:03 PM #77173
Модератор

Модератор

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:08 PM #77174
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:08 PM #77175
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:09 PM #77176
Модератор

Модератор

little dick betas are weak for my sexy little toes. Sad that my toes may even be bigger than your dumb dick. sniff them. Worship. Ask permission to taste. you know you are not entitled to anything from me without explicit permission. I bet you fantasize about what it would be like to have a nice thick cock. Big enough that I might wrap these sexy toes around it and jerk it. Hahaha. you DREAM about cumming on my toes and me Coercing you to lick it off. NASTY! If you're gonna fantasize about slurping cum from my feet- you KNOW it's going to be from another man- not a loser like you! A Real MAN.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:10 PM #77177
Модератор

Модератор

Do exactly as I do and say and maybe I'll give you a little reward!
Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:15 PM #77178
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave!
Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:19 PM #77179
Модератор

Модератор

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 02:23 PM #77180
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to give My feet some tlc, I want a nice pair of manly hands on My cute size 5 feet and I want them massaging, I like specific things, so I want you to follow what I tell you to do, to be fair though if you just pamper them it'll make Me happy, My feet can get pretty tired after wearing high heels all day! I know you'll do a good job for Me, I trust you, I'm just going to lay back and relax while you do all the work and keep Me sweet massaging My feet.
Includes but not limited to... foot worship, foot fetish, soles, toes, bare toenails, brat girl, toe wiggling, foot massaging, foot rubbing, toe sucking, sweet princess.
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile