Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:40 AM #44412
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I 've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn 't going to do anything that I don 't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping " I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement ". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note : There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits , I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES : BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - FORCED STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:41 AM #44413
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can 't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant Step-Twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality , sexuality , seductiveness , it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it , it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:42 AM #44414
Модератор

Модератор

All your life you have had to settle for less , so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser , and you have never aimed high , as we both know , you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect , perky tits. They are so round , full , soft , and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits , because you are that much of a loser , or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits , perky tits , bratty tits , the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped , to have your hard -earned ca $h spent on them , to be adored , loved. You know you need to see them , need to drool over them , need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife 's /girlfriend 's pair , haha. No competition.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark -Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25 % LOVEALLEX25 50 % LOVEALLEX50 100 % LOVEALLEX100 200 % LOVEALLEX200 400 % LOVEALLEX400 1000 % LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:43 AM #44415
Модератор

Модератор

Lucky you , an entire week devoted to your addiction : my big gorgeous tits. You 'll worship , spoil , and stroke for them just like I 've trained you to do.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Size: 843 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:49 AM #44416
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator , and when shes done she 'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) * (NOT 1080P , IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW , THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES )
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:51 AM #44417
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum , wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:52 AM #44418
Модератор

Модератор

***this is a custom request. for your own custom clip , please email for cost. *** Maria is your voluptuous fantasy. You love her naked BBW body. You just want to be on the receiving end of her kisses. This clip contains boob play , loud kissing sounds , and lots of tease.
Models: BustyMariaMoore

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:52 AM #44419
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is , all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt , stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn 't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:55 AM #44420
Модератор

Модератор

I have received this very upsetting letter from the Dean. You 're being punished for running a false dating racket , taking money from women to set them up on a date and you end up fucking them instead and never calling them back. The Dean has asked me to set you straight. You 'll be working off your debt with me at home , your Women 's Studies teacher. I can basically do anything I like because I 'm sure you won 't admit you 've been made to be my sissy house bitch , sucking my cock for me and my wife , will you? I didn 't think so. Now get on your knees and suck my cock good while I tell you about your house bitch duties!
Your Women 's Studies teacher gives you a lesson in respect cocksucking.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile