Old 01-31-2020, 02:11 AM #130071
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spring Shoes Shopping - WorshipAmber - iwantclips

Spring Shoes Shopping - WorshipAmber - iwantclips

Don't you just love Spring? Pretty girls in pastel dresses and open toed shoes, it's enough to make a foot boy like you drop to his hands and knees and grovel like a little puppy. Too bad most girls would never understand you. But as you know, Im not like "most girls," I understand your perverse need to lick perfectly pedicured toes such as my own. So let me exploit your fetish and train you to be the good foot boy you yearn to be.
Models: WorshipAmber

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:12 AM #130072
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toe Licking And Sucking - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Toe Licking And Sucking - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Watch me tell you about my foot fetish how i love to lick and suck on my perfect toes, i show you my feet before reaching my feet up to my lips and licking and sucking them before bring my feet close up and giving those toes a good suck and lick job covering them in my saliva... Licking and sucking toes makes that pussy so wett
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:13 AM #130073
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:14 AM #130074
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boot Service - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Boot Service - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Slave #929 has just received his judicial punishment for his poor behaviour under my watchful eye. He was tied down to a pommel horse in the harsh British winter and caned until ****. Overseeing his punishment has seen my beautiful laced leather boots become quite muddied and unsatisfactory to my high standards of presentation. I am going to make #929 lick my boots clean until I am pleased, and as his 'reward' for 60 days of chastity, I will allow him to masturbate over them until completion. He will then lick every single drop of his disgusting mess up before returning to his metal cage for a stint of 90 days this time.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:16 AM #130075
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:17 AM #130076
Модератор

Модератор

Default Precious feet - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

Precious feet - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

Sitting there with your pathetic horny face, touching yourself, wishing to be in front of Me, kissing My red stiletto shoes, tasting and licking MY precious feet, This feet are tormenting your dreams, dreaming each night to worship this royal sexy feet, imagining your tongue licking My sweaty soles instead of this slave.Seeing him taking the full foot inside his mouth, sucking it, makes you drooling. But that's the only thing you can do: desperately crave My feet and pay for My clips like an addict pays for his Silly Stuff, you pay for My hot delicious feet.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:17 AM #130077
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feet Teasing, Licking and Domination - Talia Bloodina - iwantclips

Feet Teasing, Licking and Domination - Talia Bloodina - iwantclips

First I decide to tease you with my feet by touching and tickling them, which makes me giggle. I do this until you tell me that you would like to lick my feet, so I decide to lick my feet for you while I ask you if you would do it the way I'm doing it. After I'm done it's time for some foot domination, so I tell you about how I would like to put my feet on your face, therefore you could lick them and suck on my toes
Models: Talia Bloodina

Duration: 17 min 42 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:19 AM #130078
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Gagging my Boot Bitch - LadyToro - iwantclips

Foot Gagging my Boot Bitch - LadyToro - iwantclips

Lady Toro's already in a bad mood after scuffing her boots on the subways, so she orders her slave to come clean her boots. He protests but she's not having it, so he get's to licking them up to make them shine again. When he gets distracted trying to worship her legs instead, she then takes off her boot and gags him with her bare feet, since he wants to worship them so bad. He gags and **** while she laughs, and when she thinks hes had enough she makes him go back to the task her was assigned.
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:20 AM #130079
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lance Hart's new bitch - alexisrain - iwantclips

Lance Hart's new bitch - alexisrain - iwantclips

I'm Lance Hart's new bitch! (Clip includes cunt busting, ****, Coerced dick sucking, wedgies, spanking, nipple twisting etc.)
Models: alexisrain

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 02:23 AM #130080
Модератор

Модератор

Default Heel Dangling Jerk Encouragement - Savage Fetishes - iwantclips

Heel Dangling Jerk Encouragement - Savage Fetishes - iwantclips

Sit back as I dangle my sexy heels right in your face for you to get off to. I play with them as they hang from my toes, glistening and shining. With a gentle, moaning JOI I keep you edging to my feet in these heels, each one falling off and, eventually, getting you off!
Models: Savage Fetishes

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile