Old 04-11-2020, 06:54 PM #141471
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister Takes Her Step-Brother's Virginity and Gets a Creampie - Tammie Madison's Kinks - iwantclips

Step-Sister Takes Her Step-Brother's Virginity and Gets a Creampie - Tammie Madison's Kinks - iwantclips

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:01 PM #141472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Christmas Morning Day Dreams of Step-Sis - Family Manipulation456 - iwantclips

Christmas Morning Day Dreams of Step-Sis - Family Manipulation456 - iwantclips

Early Christmas morning I had the most realistic fantasy with my incredibly sexy younger step-sister. She was all dressed up in her slutty christmas outfit - tiny green booty shorts, and a skin tight red top. Gabriela rubbed my dick thru my boxers; I grew harder the more she teased me. Next thing I know, my little step-sister is sucking my dick! This could only be possible in my dreams, but my step-sister gave the best head I've ever had! She fucks me, bouncing her tight pussy on my big cock. I finally get the chance to fuck her the way I've always wanted. Her wet pussy felt so good, I pulled out and sprayed my big load across her petite body!!
Models: Family Manipulation456

Duration: 28 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:05 PM #141473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Erotic Dancing and Booty Shaking On My Bed - RoselynnLocks - iwantclips

Erotic Dancing and Booty Shaking On My Bed - RoselynnLocks - iwantclips

In this super sensual dance and booty shake video I dance on my bed for you to two sexy R&B slow jams. I start out in my sexy spandex yoga pants and front clasp bra and slowly strip down naked while seducing you with my sexy writhing body.Impress me by using a markup code:
10% MARKUP 10GOODBOY
25% MARKUP 25WEAKMALE
50% MARKUP 50ADDICTED
100% MARKUP 100ONMYKNEES
500% MARKUP 500OWNED
Models: RoselynnLocks

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:09 PM #141474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship Goddess Jordi's pussy - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Worship Goddess Jordi's pussy - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:14 PM #141475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cult of Saffronism - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Cult of Saffronism - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Saffronism - a cult which is drawing in more and more males by the day. Saffronism, a hashtag which is quickly making it's rounds on social media. But what is Saffronism you may ask. Well, within the beloved Cult of Saffronism is a world of powerful sensuality, lust without guilt, desire without shame, pleasure without regret, selflessness and elevation of concsciouslness, self control without suffering and dicipline without fear, Saffronism will become a new way of life for you. A life where it is all about 'Other' and not 'Self'. A life where lust is not supressed. A life where female sexuality is celebrated and worshipped. A life where every male will reveal their true inner submission. Are you ready to embrace the power of Saffronism? In this sensual, yet highly charged mind control file, I am going to delivery the principles of Saffronism. You are going to be shown the way, down the path of true bliss and arousal. If you are new to Saffronism, this is a wonderful gateway via mind manipulation. If you are already familiar with the wonders of Saffronism, then this is a great intensifier of your desire. Are you ready to walk the new path of life? To finally find the real you? To celebrate female supremacy in a new way? Let's begin My weak one. For more of an insight into Saffronism, follow the hashtag #saffronism on social media.

This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones.

Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASMR, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, CORSETS, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH.

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush):

GOODBOY4SAF

PAYPET4SAF

CASH4SAF

SAFFADDICT

LOSER4SAF

BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 17 min 56 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:15 PM #141476
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Deepthroat Training - KaylaLynn - iwantclips

POV Deepthroat Training - KaylaLynn - iwantclips

A nice view of me training my throat for you. I gag on the realistic dildo as it goes down my throat over & over and drool all over it, myself, and even the floor! I then get out my gag. This one has two rings, one extends to the back of the throat and easily stimulates the gag reflex a lot, I actually couldn't handle too long of it! I do try with it on for a few minutes though just for you!
Models: KaylaLynn

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:18 PM #141477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dr. Simon, I got the x-rays you asked for and Mrs. Simon called to say she's home early tonight. You don't look very excited to hear about that. In fact you look downright disappointed! What? You hate your wife that much? Or you just want me that much? I know you want me, You're always correcting me and telling me how to do things around the office, even though I do everything perfectly, you're just trying to come up with an excuse to talk to me and to be close to me. You want to have an affair? Won't your wife be mad? You know she will find out! You're not the most indiscrete person you know. She will for sure find out about us and then what? Think she will leave you? Then you finally be free right? Free to turn your fantasy into a reality! You already wack off to me in your office, I saw the cum all over your floor under your desk lol. You think about me when you fuck your wife too? Or can you even get it up for her anymore? No you need me don't you? Drop your pants. I want to see the dick that only works for me! You want to give all your money to me instead of your wife? That's an arrangement you'd prefer!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:18 PM #141478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Andrea The Giantess: Office Feet - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Andrea The Giantess: Office Feet - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Andrea the Giantess has had a long stressful day the the office. She cannot wait to get home to take her heels off and most importantly....have her tiny foot slave massage her feet. It is always a chore to find the little slave as he is about as tiny as a bug. She knows how much he loves her feet and on the other hand is terrified of what her feet can do to him. Teasing him as she hoovers her big feet over his insignificant body as well as allowing him the luxury of massaging her soles all while he compliments and pleads for her politeness. Will Giantess Andrea have sympathy for the foot slave or will she end his demise once and for all?
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:26 PM #141479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2020, 07:30 PM #141480
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2017 Orgasm Control Compilation - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

2017 Orgasm Control Compilation - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile