Old 07-23-2019, 06:18 AM #62221
Модератор

Модератор

BINGE FOR MY TITS LOSER. Get your wallet out and blow it all on my tits! Buy every single video showing off my 34dd's and spend the entire night in slave mode. Send presents and tributes too loser because that's what Princess likes. This is how you please me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:20 AM #62222
Модератор

Модератор

It's my birthday month and you're in for a real treat. Everyone knows I have the greatest natural tits in the world. So big, so perky, so round, so soft, seeing them in a sexy bra makes you absolutely weak. All you've ever wanted to do is worship them. You need these tits in your life and you'll do anything to make sure they stay right in your front of that lusting face and your rock hard cock.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:24 AM #62223
Модератор

Модератор

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:26 AM #62224
Модератор

Модератор

Thats you or you wouldn't be here. You know you're a little bitch boy jerk junkie that can't get enough of me. You're my little loser that loves to beat it to girls that are WAY out of your league. I'm going to be teasing and bratty during this session at the same time. You'll be falling in love and surrendering yourself to my superiority while jerking. Don't be surprised if there is a mind fuck or two in this clip. You can't be my bitch boy without getting teased and taunted.

Consists of: Soft humiliation, femdom, female domination, goddess worship, sensual brat, bratty goddess, giggling, joi, jerk off instruction, jerk junkie, jerk humiliation, tit worship, body worship, ass worship, cock tease, sub training, slave training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:28 AM #62225
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
Look at that sexy cleavage, loser. You've always been a sucker for my tits. I know how hot they make you, especially when I'm being super bratty and teasing you with them. Jerk your mind away to these perky natural tits. You'll always be a weak bitch for them.
Prove you are a loser and pay the 50% mark-up with the code "LoserPays50"
Prove I make you weak by using the 200% mark-up with the code "youareabitch"
Or really please me and use the 500% mark-up with the code "fuckover"
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:29 AM #62226
Модератор

Модератор

You seem so stressed darling, I'm glad you came home early. I can think of something that'd relax you. Do you like the lingerie I put on especially for you? How about this new perfume I bought, doesn't that smell lovely. Oh my, you look wobbly you should lie down next to the fire. Here, let me help you.
Wow, your heart is beating very fast, work has really taken it out of you. I'm glad it doesn't affect your manhood, my insatiable sexual appetite doesn't allow for weak men. That's it, put it in. You know, I have a confession to make now that you're quite limp: my new perfume is quite special, but not in a way you'll find appealing. It is toxic to men, and I've just given you a double dose. No need to fight it, you're on your way out already. But I'm not totally heartless; you get to cum in my pussy before you.
You've never been a good lay â€" such a weak man is no match for a powerful, strong woman like me. You're privileged to have ever fucked me â€" the only redeeming feature you offer is a large fortune. And I won't let your son get in the way of that; he will be the next to meet his demise. Unlike you, he will d!e a virgin.
You used to enjoy the feeling of my strong thighs squeezing your body. Embrace the way they Squeeze you as the lethal fumes course throughout your body. Take it in and accept your fate. Cum for me and tell me you love me.
Fantasy includes: female domination, executrix, black widow, assassin, virtual sex, female assassin, sexecutioner, poison, deadly, sign over, seduction, femme fatale, disposable male, perfume, riding, scissorhold, lingerie, big tits, silk, pov, cum encouragement, financial domination
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:31 AM #62227
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed | Blackmailing | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:38 AM #62228
Модератор

Модератор

Your stepm0m is smoking fucking hot... She's young, sexy, and she isn't afraid to let her wild side out. You fantasize about her all the time when you jerk your dick, you can't help it. She's 22, how the fuck did you get lucky enough to have her LIVING with you? Its about 9pm, a Friday... of course she's out. She's always out in something super fucking hot. *KNOCK KNOCK* OMG, fuck.... she walks in on you fantasizing about her as you jerk off.... But.,.. what happens next?
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 17 min 14 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:47 AM #62229
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock controls you and I control you cock. I make you stare at my tits in a long, open-ended jerk session. Everything else will slip away as you listen and obey.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 06:49 AM #62230
Модератор

Модератор

You're a bad daddy, now do as I say and jack off to my perfect feet if you want to see my cute little butt.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile