Old 03-24-2019, 01:31 PM #5981
Модератор

Модератор

Come lets play. Come show me your big fireworks! HEHE Ok for real I want that big load to cover my fat american tits. I'll shake, jiggle, bounce and play with my tits the whole time as you fantasize about them. Image them just wrapped around that cock of yours. Are you ready to cum yet?
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 01:39 PM #5982
Модератор

Модератор

I had so much fun on our last picnic, I thought we should do it again. Don't worry, I didn't forget to prepare your favorite beverage! Get on your knees and wait in anticipation as I fill this glass with my delicious Goddess nectar. Sip my sweet lemonade and be grateful for the treat.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 01:39 PM #5983
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 01:43 PM #5984
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife tells you how she was gangbanged by the pool. It was that night you guys had the pool party but you went to bed early with a headache. She goes into detail about how her bikini top came off while they were playing together in the pool. They were man handling her like guys do with girls in the pool and one thing led to another. She takes her top off as she explains and then the bottoms. She bends over the very chair where they ran the train on her ass. How embarrassing. Your wife gets wild when she gets tipsy and you missed out on it. But all of your friends loved it. Now you know why they have been asking when the next pool party will be.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 01:50 PM #5985
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip My fantasy is that you are working in a sperm bank and you are the sexy woman that comes into my room when I am supposed to be makign a "deposit". but I am having some trouble getting an erection so you decide to help me! You strip down to your white cotton underwear to encourage me to get an erection and masturbate for you. You even hold the HUGE cup for my "deposit" between your gorgeous breasts for me to shoot my load into! At the end you give me a cum countdown as I shoot my load into the cup. You are so impressed with the amount that you say you are going to tell all the other nurses and you are all going to take turns coming into my room to "milk" me for the sperm bank! I am not allowed to leave and I am going to be milked around the clock!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 02:02 PM #5986
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhh i knew you were a little premature ejaculator. HAHA a virgin no doubt. Unable to ever hold back your cum when you stroke because you get so excited just seeing a hot girl your dick can only last a few pumps. Im going to humiliate that dorky little dick as you get close to the edge so quickly. Its Hilarious. You know how pathetic it is that you're a five pump chump. And now you're ready to go through the humiliation yet again loser.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 02:04 PM #5987
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy, In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my coerced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks. I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 02:08 PM #5988
Модератор

Модератор

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 02:10 PM #5989
Модератор

Модератор

You watched so many of my BBC videos that you became obsessed with a particularly well hung stud. You've been scouring the net, pouring over images of Shane Diesel's veiny, glorious, M0nst3r cock. You are amazed at its sheer size and tremendous girth! Your tiny white tiny isn't even 1/3 of that freak of a cock! There is no denying that he's your new fetish, your Master. Stroke while you admire him, while I encourage you. If you're a TRUE fan, you'll follow him on twitter to make sure you NEVER miss a dick pic. If you're a TRUE fan you'll even join his members website! It's time for your to obey your Goddess and Master... @shanexxxdiesel on twitter and shanedieselsbangingbabes.com
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 02:31 PM #5990
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 4 s