Old 07-15-2019, 03:37 AM #53501
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:39 AM #53502
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get nice and comfortable, open this video, and obey my every fucking word. I expect you to jerk it my way and take whatever I dish out to you! I'll edge you, make you stop and go, verbally degrade you, and tease you with my deliciously curvy body! I'm wearing an irresistibly sexy little outfit that keeps your eyes solely on me, your Goddess. Let's see if you can make it through this...and if I allow you to cum at all.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:41 AM #53503
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, I tease you with my body in a sexy outfit while I give you JOI. I am your Mistress and you are my slave. I allow you to stroke your cock to my body, but I don't show you any of the good stuff, and I take my time deciding whether to let you cum. Every time you get close to the edge, I make you slap your balls so you don't cum. You only get to cum if and when I say so, and until then I just keep edging you. Eventually I decide to let you cum, but I make you slap your balls as it comes out, totally ruining your orgasm. You are still just a slave, after all.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:44 AM #53504
Модератор

Модератор

I know you would do anything to earn your orgasm! It's so much better when Goddess says you have earned pleasure. So this week I am going to keep you edging. Dumbing yourself down with strokes, watching me for hours and feeling yourself become consumed with me! My body will be burned into your brain and today you will be left with blue balls. But oh, how you will enjoy every last stroke I allow you to have. Four more days til you can cum....and all you can do is keep stroking yourself stupid!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:45 AM #53505
Модератор

Модератор

Every day you stroke longer than the last, pushing past what you thought was your limit. But I haven't quite yet driven you completely mad. I know you can & will take more. More strokes, more tease and denial all to earn my approval for this orgasm. Needing to always be controlled by your Goddess. So keep on stroking for me addict you have two more days til you can cum!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 853 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:47 AM #53506
Модератор

Модератор

I see you there jerking off to my videos. Don't put your cock away, let me help you. I'm going to make you edge to me and give you jerk off instructions during our time together. I'm also going to be telling you to lick up all the pre-cum that oozes out of your cock along the way. The further and further you make it through this video the more I will be teasing my sexy body for you. The last part of my body you will see and be rewarded with when it's time to cum is my sweet pussy. But only if you eat all of the cum that's in your hand.
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 2.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:49 AM #53507
Модератор

Модератор

You little slut need to be taught some self control. I am going to teach you edging techniques. You are not going to cum until I authorize it. A slow jerk off to build things up, stare at my body. Get hard, stroke slowly. Feel your desire growing in your hand. I will be the one who control your pleasure and ultimately when you get to orgasm. Teasing you. Teaching you how to slow down. You will learn to make it last longer. And you will be so eager to pop when I finally finish the countdown.
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 12 min 13 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:52 AM #53508
Модератор

Модератор

Cum is meant to be enjoyed. Not just the big moment, not just a quick gulp, but the whole process from the first stroke to the last drop. The mind play is half of the pleasure. The buildup, the dribbling precum, the ever intensifying craving...that slow seduction, that verbal foreplay before fantasy finally becomes reality. The big moment counts, but it's so much more intense when I make you crave it beyond control. It's so much more intense when you focus on the foreplay and forget about the final goal, until it's too late. Edge, stroke, edge, tell me how badly you want to eat it. Enjoy every jerk, enjoy every moment that brings us to closer to the biggest moment of all. But there's no pressure. There's no need to convince yourself to go through with it. My seduction will make sure that you go through it with, without even thinking. We're going to work up a big load. Maybe the biggest yet. A hearty, hungry, creamy meal of jizz, meant to be enjoyed, drop by drop. You won't just gulp it down. You're going to take your time and enjoy every morsel of erotic pleasure that your cummy dessert has to offer. And I'm going to show you exactly how. Give in to the pleasure. It will be easy. I'll take you along, showing you how to enjoy every step.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 35 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:55 AM #53509
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a good guy, always getting the highest grades but always willing to help me out when I bat my eyelashes in your direction. You're always sharing your notes with me, which I use to get the highest grades without doing the work. However, this time I found some pictures on your USB drive...pictures of you in women's clothes. Finding it hilarious, I call my best friend & we decide just how we can publicly embarrass you for everyone to see.
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:57 AM #53510
Модератор

Модератор

You've been searching for an excuse to give in to your masturbation addiction, and this challenge is the answer. I'm not going to tell you what's involved, but I will tell you it's pretty extreme.

Only the most dedicated jerk junkies will be able to complete this demanding task and collect their reward. Are you ready? Buy this clip with one of the markup codes below to get started.

CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT
My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY
The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes
1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s