Old 07-18-2019, 12:37 AM #55801
Модератор

Модератор

Carrie is all dressed up in sexy attire.. a black skin tight dress.. garter and stockings with no panties..
Her 'Hubby ' is laying down practically ****. She wants to go out and he seems tired.. so she figures showing off her sexy attire and then jumping his bones will get him to wake up!
She leaves him laying right where as he is naked anyways for some reason.. and lifts up her skirt to jump on his cock after giving it a few licks in her hot mouth.
He seems to become more alert.. (OF COURSE ) and she asks him to get behind her for a while.. which he does.
Watch him fuck her POV style..
Then Carrie turns around to get him to cum all over her giant tits.. mmm yum. #blackstockingsandgarter #carriemoonstockings
Models: carriemoon

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 31.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM #55802
Модератор

Модератор

I use lots of bad language in this video , calling you a cunt , fucktard , prick , wanker , pervert etc. I walk in wearing tight jeans , black suede boots and a grey top. I tell you that you 're going to be my little slave today , and you 're going to do everything I say. I start by picking my nose and putting my booger on one of my boots. I zoom in and tell you to clean it off for me. I remove my boots and make you sniff and lick my black socks. Then I show you the inside of my boots and tell you to sniff them. I pick my nose again and put my booger on my sock and tell you to clean it off.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 771 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM #55803
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual , seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers , but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body , luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice , reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you , being so horny , and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves , follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that , for once , is not about your own pleasure , but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM #55804
Модератор

Модератор

I have you locked up for months now still and I 'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I 'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today , I 'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM #55805
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you 'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they 're so dirty but you can 't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM #55806
Модератор

Модератор

It 's nice seeing you again , I have a special game for us to play today. I 'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won 't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You 're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember , you don 't get to cum unless I say so. You 're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me , I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close , my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can 't take it anymore. I 'm going to take you right to the edge , over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM #55807
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:38 AM #55808
Модератор

Модератор

Let me tease you with my long legs and delicious feet while you jerk just the way i instruct you.
Add a code to your order " 30 % Markup "LOSER TAX "
Use the coupon code "NOTICEME " to stand out!
...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:39 AM #55809
Модератор

Модератор

You want to kiss my glossy puckered lips , and here is your chance to. Sort of. Get ready to pucker your lips and plant them on my perfect wet pout! Let 's make out , shall we? This is after all , the closest you 'll ever get. Don 't break my gaze. Stare into my perfect green eyes... They mesmerize you. They make you fall in love...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:39 AM #55810
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been trained to sniff deep , only breathing when told to do so. I 've trained you to really fuck your ass , stretch your whore hole. You are so deeply addicted to both playing with your ass and snorting from your juicy little bottle. I 've trained so well that now you 're ready for your new role. Your new role is PIG BOTTOM. Allowing anything to enter your holes , accepting anything that comes your way. It might be sensual , it might be painful , it might be disgusting. But , you 're a fucking snorting pig bottom only to be used now. Only to be fucked. Ass fucked , mouth fucked , mind fucked , totally FUCKED. You 're used for entertainment , breeding , amusement and pleasure , You are a fucked up spectacle , taking it ALL.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 23 min 57 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 915 MiB
Download From AnzFile