Old 04-12-2024, 12:05 PM #3961
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Jumpin_ On Juggs Carlos is up to something. He_s fiddling with Sashaa Juggs_ scale so she thinks she_s lost weight. But she really hasn_t. Carlos is happy with the way Sashaa_s body is and wants her to stay that way because he enjoys fucking this plump and juicy morsel. Once Carlos_ sneaky mission does the trick and Sashaa is happy, he_s all over her like a wild man, squeezing her massive mams, rubbing her chubby cheeks and bending her over the bed. He pulls his boner out of his pants and sticks it inside her pussy, fucking her hard from behind without bothering to take off his clothes. Turning her around, he forcefully fucks Sashaa_s mouth and titanic tits. She gets on her back and puts her legs in the air, waiting for his flight to arrive. Carlos dives into her pussy and drills away. Oh shit cries Sashaa when his dick begins pumping her. It_s a miracle the bed sheets didn_t burst into flames. Her pussy clamped on my cock like a vise, Carlos said later on.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_32184_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1079.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:19

Download VIDEO:
SashaaJuggs_32184_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:11 PM #3962
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
XLGirls Archive: Think Pink When Arianna Sinn first modeled for TSG, her body was absolutely perfect for SCORE and V-mag. After noticeably gaining weight and boobage, Arianna was perfect for XLGirls. This video and pictorial from the XLGirls archive was shot at a centuries-old villa in Sintra, Portugal, known for its 19th-century architecture. The town has a misty, fairy-tale atmosphere. It was a fitting place for Arianna to spend a week in because her beauty and personality have a timeless quality. That chair she_s sitting on while rubbing her wet pink pussy and gold-medal big boobs? Who knows how many statesmen and royals may have fucked noblewomen on it?
Model:
Arianna Sinn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AriannaSinn_26509_1080p.mp4
File Size : 828.12 MB
Duration : 00:14:08

Download VIDEO:
AriannaSinn_26509_1080p.mp4 - 828.1 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:24 PM #3963
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Horny English Girl XLGirls: Sarah Jane, how does a guy satisfy you best after he_s given you a good, solid shagging? Sarah Jane: Lots of cum on my face. I like to see it squirt out of his cock and come right at me. XLGirls: In your first XL Girls hardcore, Steve came between your ass cheeks... Sarah Jane: That was still nice. I always like the feeling of hot spunk on my skin and Steve has a great cock. In my next one, the lad did cum on my face. XLGirls: What do you like the guy to do before he fucks you? Sarah Jane: Definitely lick my pussy and clit and make it very wet.
Model:
Sarah Jane
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahJane_32853_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 569.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:19

Download VIDEO:
SarahJane_32853_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 569.8 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:28 PM #3964
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Tessa Orlov: Big, Juicy Boobs I like to take pictures of myself naked, Tessa Orlov said with a smile on her pretty lips. I also really enjoy taking pictures with the professional people at XLGirls. I feel pampered getting my hair and makeup done and wearing sexy clothing, feminine dresses and beautiful underwear. I like the complete experience of making videos and photos, and the guys are very nice. I have become very comfortable. Tessa_s outfits don_t stay on too long. Just long enough for you to think about how she_d look if you were meeting her on a date. Tessa used to sell ice cream and live a quiet life. Now, she_s known around the world. I have watched my videos and I am happy to look to the future for new ones. I watch them by myself. I really like the quality of the shooting and the whole workflow. I find it informative. If it changed my personality in any way, I will say it has made me more confident.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TessaOrlov_37772_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1218.82 MB
Duration : 00:20:53

Download VIDEO:
TessaOrlov_37772_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:29 PM #3965
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Busty Geek Girl In Two-man Threesomes Geek girls need sex too, and when the geek girl has huge tits and a thick bod, she needs even more than her skinnier counterparts. Veronica Bow is supposed to be studying. She doesn_t get much done with JMac and Tyler flanking her in her bed. Why, these studs shouldn_t even be in Veronica_s bedroom to begin with but if they weren_t, she wouldn_t be able to get the dicking she wants. Veronica whips off her top to show the boys that they_re going to have their hands full. Full of pliable breast-flesh to suck, squeeze and fuck. She_s freaky in the sheets. They pull down her bra and dive in. The guys take off Veronica_s shoes, tossing them off the bed. She turns to Tyler and opens wide for his cock, jerking and sucking the bloating shaft. JMac wants some of that and gets behind her. She takes his dick in her hand too and gives him some lip service also. Tyler fucks her big boobs while she_s eating JMac_s cock. Veronica juggles her jugs while the guys fuck them and fill her mouth. Their own little nerd girl blowing their balls off. JMac gets Veronica on her knees and fucks her from behind. Tyler takes the front and fucks her mouth. They swap sides and continue the pounding and dirty talking. Veronica never takes off her geeky eyeglasses. JMac fucks Veronica_s mouth and tells her to squeeze his balls. Tyler loudly spanks her big butt from behind while he fucks her pussy. By the time this study session is over, Veronica has gotten enough fucking to last her the rest of the week and loads of semen on her face and huge hooters. Geek girl stares at the camera and licks the salty skeet off her fingers.
Model:
Veronica Bow, J Mac, and Tyler Steel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : VeronicaBow_35017_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 612.02 MB
Duration : 00:21:47

Download VIDEO:
VeronicaBow_35017_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 612.0 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:36 PM #3966
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Tessa Orlov: Sexy Chubby Goodness Tessa Orlov is back in all of her sweet and chubby goodness. It_s girls like Tessa at XLGirls that make us wish we had trained as gynecologists. She_s the cutest little peach you could pick to spend time with. Tessa worked as an ice cream salesgirl. I did well because I have big breasts, Tessa said with a smile. Then she discovered the flavor of XLGirls and decided to give it a taste. Not one to give us the cold shoulder when we invited her to our Europe studio, Tessa signed on. I like to take pictures of myself naked at home, said Tessa. But this is different and better. Makeup and clothing make me feel very sexy. I really enjoyed the treatment I received last time I visited. I have watched all of my videos. I really like the quality of the shoots and the whole workflow of the day. I_m glad to be back for more. It adds spice to my life.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TessaOrlov_37770_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1149.75 MB
Duration : 00:20:02

Download VIDEO:
TessaOrlov_37770_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:36 PM #3967
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Cat_s Back Cat Bangles is back We_ve been waiting for Cat to return and now the wait is over. I love watching the videos and looking at the photos I_ve done, Cat said. They were so hot. Every time I come to The SCORE Group, it_s a blast, like my home away from home. I can just be my sexy self. I love it. I_ve watched my scenes with a friend I was interested in at the time. So I showed him a few clips. He was turned on and impressed with my talent. It gave him a hard-on instantly. Then we talked about the scene and reenacted them. I gave him a blow job to start. The sex was awesome What gets Cat feeling sexy on any given day? Wearing a new dress and some high heels and going on a date so he can show me off. I love the attention I get. It makes me feel so good and it_s a great confidence builder. In her first return video, Cat gets very verbal, purring like a kitten as she peels out of her lingerie to blow you away with her soft curves.
Model:
Cat Bangles
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CatBangles_32882_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 394.27 MB
Duration : 00:14:07

Download VIDEO:
CatBangles_32882_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 394.3 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:44 PM #3968
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Monokini and Mammaries Flashback to beautiful Ashley Sage Ellison poolside on the island of St. Maarten in the Caribbean in this scene from the DVD Ashley_s First Time, never shown before at XLGirls.com. How that red monokini doesn_t rip from the stress factors of Ashley_s extreme curves is a miracle of modern fabric manufacturing. Would she ever dare wear this suit at a beach or public pool in the UK? Ashley is a shy girl even though that may seem to contrast with being a nude model. A trained beautician back home in Manchester, England (and still living with her parents at the time of this DVD), Ashley told a TSG editor in St. Maarten that she loves being very busty. I_m grateful for the attention. It used to strike me as weird when people would ask to take pictures when I was out and about. Now I actually think it_s sort of neat. I get noticed a lot when I go out, and I know my boobs have a lot to do with that. The weather was overcast when Ashley left the beach villa and headed over to the pool to spritz her lushness with oil. She drops the monokini. While Ashley rubs the stuff all over, the camera captures spectacular views of her slick ass-cheeks and close-ups of her mind-blowing tits shining as she massages them, the breast-flesh undulating in her hands. Ashley gets on the recliner, our camera moving in tighter. As boobs splay to the sides, Ashley rarely stops making eye contact.
Model:
Ashley Sage Ellison
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AshleySageEllison_24569_ASE_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4
File Size : 342.2 MB
Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
AshleySageEllison_24569_ASE_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4 - 342.2 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:49 PM #3969
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
Nila Needs Roadside Assistance What would you do? Nila Mason is very distressed. Her car has broken down on a busy street. No passing motorists or pedestrians spot this lovely girl_s extra-large bumpers nestled in her low-cut top. Where are the good Samaritans or at least some big-bust fanatics? Nila can_t reach a roadside assistance operator who understands Russian. Not knowing what to do, she sees Denis turning the corner and heading her way. Nila signals this potential knight minus the white horse to come over. Denis checks out Nila_s engine as well as her twin props but he_s as stuck as she is about motors so he invites her to his place to relax and he_ll call for a tow and service. What would you do? Bringing over a glass of wine, Denis loses his cool checking out Nila_s incredible body and spills it all over her huge, beautiful, awesome tits. But Nila doesn_t get too upset. She takes off her wet dress to dry it off. Until roadside shows up, there_s only one thing to do. Get on each other and get busy What would you do?
Model:
Nila Mason and Denis Reed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_32711_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 692.23 MB
Duration : 00:24:44

Download VIDEO:
NilaMason_32711_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 692.2 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 12:57 PM #3970
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
XL Theater Welcome to the Big Girls PeepShow Club, where impossibly stacked girls put on private video peekshows for you. The bra-buster for this session is Karen Udders, a girl with tits so big, she could smother you with her massive mounds of quivering tit-flesh. Tits so huge, she can easily lift each breast to her mouth and suck on the pointy nip Sit back and let Karen entertain you. She gets off on you getting off on her.
Model:
Karen Udders
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KarenUdders_18286.wmv
File Size : 216.02 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
KarenUdders_18286.wmv - 216.0 MB