Old 04-26-2019, 08:27 AM #16761
Модератор

Модератор

You're a slave to my ass. It's so brown, round, and perfect; I love to show it off. These tight fishnet stockings hug my ass so tightly. They feel so soft on my skin, and I can tell you just want to touch them. I won't let you though, not with your hands. Instead, I think I'll use your face. Shove my perfect ass right into your nose. That will make you my obedient, denied, ass slave.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:28 AM #16762
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLY DEGRADING SPITTING CLIP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, PRINCESS MABEL WITH HARSH VERBAL LOSER ABUSE! So I made my loser ex bf come to NY with me to see my girlfriend Princess Mabel. Of course he had to pay for the whole trip and spoil us both while we were there. And what did he get in return? A face full of spit! And I don't mean just a little spit, we fucking covered this loser's face. First I climbed on top of him and spit in his face for being such an idiot. Then I made him open his mouth while I dribbled my spit off my lips into his ugly mouth. He swallowed it all and thanked me for the opportunity to eat my spit. And as he lay there so covered in spit that he couldn't open his eyes, I had my girlfriend, Princess Mabel, climb on top to continue drenching him in spit! Princess Mabel verbal annihilates this loser. She knows exactly what to say to make him feel so low, so absolutely pathetic as she drips strand after strand of her perfect princess spit into his mouth and all over his stupid face. She loves reminding him what an absolute loser he is while he swallows her spit and thanks her. Isn't this loser lucky? He just got spit on by two gorgeous Asian Brats!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 90.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:30 AM #16763
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your cash down your new wallet. I deserve it . My big boobs deserve it. You should be working harder to fund my happiness. Become entranced with my Bare 34 DDDs and give in the Mistress Sage *** If you have an issue with my boob job scars , dont buy**
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:31 AM #16764
Модератор

Модератор

You love being my slave but even more than that, you yearn to be my FAVORITE slave! If only you could earn attention from me daily, if only I would tell you what a good piggy you are. I'll need you to be useful, polite, generous, consistent, available and limitless. I'll need to condition your dick to respond only to me. You'll have to be loyal to me. You'll have to give me your mind, body, faith and wallet. Try NOT nodding your head in response to everything I say when my leather clad legs are right in front of you, my bubbly ass threatening to bust the seams of my catsuit.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:33 AM #16765
Модератор

Модератор

I told the slave to clean all of my boots while I'm away - with his tongue obviously - but he didn't complete his task to my satisfaction. Like most of the times he only tried his best - which is far away from doing the best possible. So, he needs to be punished - and since I know he hates spit - I'm going to spit all over his loser face! In between he has to lick the boots I'm currently wearing clean. He's such a stupid loser - he doesn't deserve better than getting spat on! Soon his whole face is covered in spit and he's struggling to even see where to lick with spit on and in his eyes :-D But there's no way out for him - he'll have to clean my boots and endure his spit-loaded punishment. This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you contact me!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:37 AM #16766
Модератор

Модератор

Now that we are home. I am going to give you what you deserve. You embarrassed me tonight. Don't look at me like that. I snapped my fingers at the party and you were slow to drop down to your knees. And now if I don't post Facebook pics of your ass red. everyone will know I am soft on my slaves. I will start off with the paddle and move on to various whips to get that ass of your nice and red! These marks should serve as a reminder of how fast you should jump the next time I snap my fingers for a glass of champagne. * This is a virtual clip. For best results, kneel sideways on all fours and look up at the screen at from your left side so that it is as if I am whipping your ass. repeatedly, hehe. - Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Size: 826 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:38 AM #16767
Модератор

Модератор

Youre gonna lose it while I play with my asshole.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 16 min 7 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:38 AM #16768
Модератор

Модератор

You're starting a new job and I've been put under you as your assistant. I'm here to help you get set up and a big part of my job is making sure that you're happy and relaxed. I know it can be very stressful and my job is to relieve your stress. Everyone is at lunch, so it's a perfect time to show you what I mean. I strip down and plant my lips on yours. As I begin to stroke your erection, you blow your load in my palm in less than a minute. I tease you a little for it, but this isn't where we stop. I return after washing up and lay on the floor, legs open and ready to receive your hardon. We're finding a rhythm but you, once again blow it too early, this time leaving me a creampie. We break again for a third round. I'm going to train you to hold your load back! This time you do very well and even manage to make me climax hard and unexpectedly. Good job, boss!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 21 min 46 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:44 AM #16769
Модератор

Модератор

You think you deserve to see my tits? Never even in your dreams. A bratty hottie chick like me wont ever show something so precious like tits to a loser like you. Wake up to reality, loser! I dont give a damn about you and clearly am not interested in showing you my tits ever. Not even if you keep on begging to me constantly. You are better off being denied by my bratty young tits forever
Models: Mean Brat Next Door

Duration: 4 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 72.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:44 AM #16770
Модератор

Модератор

Cum Queen Jade in one of classic and legendary Bukkake sessions. She takes this bukkake fully dressed and gets absolutely drenched in spunk.... do i need to say that she LOVES EVERY SINGLE MINUTE and EVERY SINGLE CUM LOAD???
Models: britbuk

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile