Old 02-12-2020, 07:05 AM #131471
Модератор

Модератор

Default 3D - VR - Aroma Party - 2 girls make each other horny with Aroma - Virtual Reality - iwantclips

3D - VR - Aroma Party - 2 girls make each other horny with Aroma - Virtual Reality - iwantclips

Come take a deep breath out of my miracle bottles! Yes I know you like the Intox-Fantasy like me. Also, I'm getting really hot and when my girlfriend walked half naked through the apartment I have to invite her to our little private party. Lucy loves Aroma and so I make her really horny. Wonderful little private Aroma party.
Models: Virtual Reality

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:05 AM #131472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beta Heaven - Keziah - iwantclips

Beta Heaven - Keziah - iwantclips

You get to do your 2 favorite things! You get to stroke AND you get to worship me. It's like you're in beta heaven. But are there happy endings for betas? Guess you'll have to stroke to find out.
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:07 AM #131473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:08 AM #131474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Can You Breathe? - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Can You Breathe? - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Feel yourself getting harder and harder by the second as you struggle to catch a breath. I'll walk you through this so you get the most out of your gasping orgasm. It feels so good to surrender and sacrifice for Goddess Lindsay, doesn't it? **** yourself as you stroke to no end, gasping for air and worshipping my perfect, curvy petite body. There's really no Goddess like me who can make you feel the way you feel. You're all mine to torment and tease, all the while I take your breath away.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 848 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:09 AM #131475
Модератор

Модератор

Default True Meaning of Christmas - Princess Miki - iwantclips

True Meaning of Christmas - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Enjoy this short little visual delight, which will remind you that Christmas is still a religious holiday: the holiday which celebrates Me.

You've rejected your old god. I am your Goddess, your one true God, and you are My devoted disciple. This holiday, you should dedicate yourself to thanking Me for the pleasure I've generously granted you all year.

I am the true meaning of Christmas. Giving to Me is the true meaning of Christmas.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:09 AM #131476
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Don't Deserve to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Losers Don't Deserve to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

You're such a gross loser pervert! I can't believe it turns you on when I degrade and humiliate you. Edge your puny little cock if you want, but don't you dare cum. Listen to Me while I tell you how worthless you are, how much you don't deserve release, and leave you feeling unsatisfied and craving more.
Markup Codes for Good Pets:
"wystrispet" - 100%
"wystrispig" - 200%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:11 AM #131477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:12 AM #131478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Aroma Mindfuck - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Shiny Aroma Mindfuck - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

To say I'm going to mess with your mind is an understatement. I'll get you fucked up today with every tool at my disposal. The bottle of amyl nitrate nestled into your nostril is just the beginning. Before you even take the first hit, you're already high for me. Your eyes are fixed on my shiny, metallic bodysuit, which hugs my every curve so perfectly. My deep red lipstick melting your mind, my teasing words hardening that cock, and then the very first hit... And then so many more big, deep sniffs out of that bottle. Staring at shiny, stroking like a zombie, getting just as high as I demand. It's incredible how each mind fucking element comes together and potentiates the others. It's a total sensory overload that won't be over until you're totally gone.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 18 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:14 AM #131479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship my feet - HOLA18 - iwantclips

Worship my feet - HOLA18 - iwantclips

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 07:16 AM #131480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Betas Don't Deserve Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

Betas Don't Deserve Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

You can stare, but you can't stroke. You're so addicted to my tits, and it's so much fun denying you. You know you don't deserve to see them. You don't deserve to stroke to them. Enjoy the view loser, because that's all you get today! Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile