Old 03-13-2020, 12:46 AM #136471
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lips to Die For - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Lips to Die For - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Luscious, pouty, thick...hilarious that you'll never get to experience them the way a real man might. The best you can do is gaze and fall upon the ultimate realization...you will NEVER be good enough to kiss these lips.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:50 AM #136472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flaunting My Feet and Asshole for You, You Fucking Weirdo - RaeLynn Waverly - iwantclips

Flaunting My Feet and Asshole for You, You Fucking Weirdo - RaeLynn Waverly - iwantclips

You begged me to lay back and spread/flaunt my dirtiest and smelliest parts: my ass and my feet! Exasperated, I bitch and moan about how much of pervert you are and asking myself why you can't ask for something like my tits or pussy
Models: RaeLynn Waverly

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:53 AM #136473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Fuckin Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Big Fuckin Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The title is really all of the description you need. You love the way my big tits look up close and personal in your face. You don't even need attention to cum to such a divine view. You know you're lucky to be here swooning over these curves. You eat up every opportunity you get to jerk to my big boobs. I just know how weak they make you and I'm feeling kind enough to give you yet another dose of your favorite addiction. Here's some big fuckin tits to jerk your dick to.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:54 AM #136474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eyes Up Here JOI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Eyes Up Here JOI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 01:00 AM #136475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Tease - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Tit Tease - JennaSativa - iwantclips

You are such a loser I know you can't stop staring at my shiny titties. Nobody blames you, they are just too sexy You are such a loser for my breasts. They are so soft and supple. You know, this is as close as you will ever get to them. Remember, you need to worship me, your goddess every single day. One thing for sure, you will never get tired of my titts. They are so perfect, so soft. you are just mesmerized by them. You can't stop watching, you can't stop staring...
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 01:05 AM #136476
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mean Girl's Truth - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Mean Girl's Truth - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

How much of this do you think you can even take? It's pretty fucked up. By now, it doesn't even hurt you much. All it does is turn you on. you're such a sick fucking FREAK. you'll never have any woman because no one wants you. do you get that? you're a repulsive REJECT. you don't even understand how lucky you are to have these clips. Can you imagine how lost you would be without clips? A lost, lonely and horny fucking loser.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 01:13 AM #136477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Girlfriend Is Fucking Hot And You STILL Jerk To Me - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Your Girlfriend Is Fucking Hot And You STILL Jerk To Me - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Goddess Chloe
Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes.
I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you.
I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict.
Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me.
And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore.
You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you Yelp out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 01:14 AM #136478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship Humiliation - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Tit Worship Humiliation - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

These tits are so far out of your league. You can't look away seeing that my middle finger is the only thing covering my nips. You get so horny for denial and humiliation. I'm sure as hell not giving you nudity today and I'm not feeling to nice either. So enjoy the view and be my verbal punching bag for a moment or two!

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, FLIP OFF, MIDDLE FINGER, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE GODDESS, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY GODDESS, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BOOBS, IMPLIED NUDITY, EROTIC TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, COCK TEASE, DOMINATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 01:15 AM #136479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 01:18 AM #136480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Asian Bbgirl Humiliates and Denies You JOI - AvaPark - iwantclips

Asian Bbgirl Humiliates and Denies You JOI - AvaPark - iwantclips

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Step-Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile