Old 04-29-2019, 01:43 PM #18771
Модератор

Модератор

Your lack of manhood has worn on you for so long so you've finally sought out a the**** to help deal with your feelings of inadequacy. Your sexy the**** Sativa (whose sexy voice calms you and makes you feel for one moment that everything will be ok) instructs you to lower your pants. You need to show your the**** what has vexed you for so long. Instantly the soothing the**** disappears. Instead of building you back up, her laughter further demolishes your pitiful male ego as she ridicules your tiny little nub. It's time to face the fact that you have the smallest penis she has ever seen and you will never be a real man!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:46 PM #18772
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:47 PM #18773
Модератор

Модератор

I know you crave it, financial ruin, life changing ruin. It's time with my guidance to take the step into REAL financial servitude. You've purchased a handful of my clips, you send the occasional tribute, dipped your feet in the water. I will break down any remaining resistance within seconds. Your online finances will become under my control, slowly but surly i will drain you for everything you have, i will watch your life change permanently and we will both enjoy every second.
Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:50 PM #18774
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:52 PM #18775
Модератор

Модератор

Default Arabiangod - iwantclips

Models: arabiangod

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:56 PM #18776
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:56 PM #18777
Модератор

Модератор

I come home from school to find you reading my journal... At first I am angry with you, my journal has my inner most thoughts & fantasies written in it. All my fantasies about you Daddy! Then I realize that since you now read the fantasy I have about you taking my virginity & knocking me up we can act it out! Mommy won't be home for a few hours, you and I are alone in the house. I see the way you check me out Daddy, you know you want this as badly as I do. I start to beg you to please put your baby inside me. I beg you to fuck me & fill me with your hot sticky baby juice multiple times. Put your baby in my tight sweet virgin pussy Daddy!! This is a POV, Daddy's Girl, Daddy/Daughter, Role Play clip. There is lots of Daddy dirty talk, begging, bouncing tits, & dildo fucking complete with multiple cream pie cum shots. Watch your cum drip out of my tight pussy!! If you're into Daddy/Daughter, Older Man/Younger Girl & Impregnation Fantasy then this clip is one you'll want to see!! KEY WORDS: POV, DADDY'S GIRL. DADDY/DAUGHTER, ROLE PLAY, BEGGING, TABOO, VIRGIN. IMPREGNATION FANTASY, BOUNCING TITS, UP CLOSE, CLOSE UP, DILDO FUCKING, CUM SHOTS, CREAM PIE, DIRTY TALK, BRUNETTE, PIG TAILS, POV TITS, SQUIRTING DILDO. To all those who buy this thank you!! I hope you will enjoy it! I LOVE to make custom requests & personalized videos, if you have a request feel free to email me at [email*protected]**** **CHECK OUT ALL MY CLIPS**
Models: Pretty Kitty Kat

Duration: 27 min 22 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:57 PM #18778
Модератор

Модератор

You talk a big game about how big your dick is and how hard you would pound My pussy if given the chance. Well let Me see it then! I need a good laugh. Ah don't want to show it?! Haha You have a total dinky ass dick. Completely useless, that's why you talk a big game about how "big" you are when in reality it's a tiny dinky "dick".
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:58 PM #18779
Модератор

Модератор

OMG! I caught you again! I knew you were the one stealing my panties! And all for what? To sniff them? Lick them? Jerk off with them? Show me what you like to do, little pervert! You're my step brother, you would be in sooo much trouble if I told mom and dad! You're lucky I'm such a dirty little tease, and decide to strip for you, shoving my huge natural tits in your face to test you. I stuff my panties all the way inside my little pussy then stuff them in your face demanding that you inhale them and taste them. I show you how to get a good whiff and how to stuff them in your mouth to taste them. You do this all the time with my panties, so I know that adding me to your fantasy has your pervert cock throbbing. You better not tell, or your little secret will be out! Mom is almost home, you can keep these cum covered panties as a little memoir of our naughty secret.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:59 PM #18780
Модератор

Модератор

Its known men get weak when they see boobs This time you get totally aroused and Mesmerizetyzed by watching me playing with my boobs There is no better feeling that knowing i control your weakness and get you so very horny
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile