Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 64.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:30 AM #28753
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:34 AM #28754
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a bad husband. Your wife is such an old boring hag that all you can do is wank to my videos. She can't help it though, I guess It's not her fault. It's your fault for marrying her. Today you will repeat after me while you jerk right next to her. If you don't do it then you will not get to jerk at all. I don't care if she hears you, now repeat after me. "I love jerking for Princess Becky." Oh, no did she twitch? Haha, she might hear you any second! Now wank that cock for me. Up and down like a good boy. I bet it feels so fucking good. Now stop it loser. Just sit there and watch me. Now say "My wife is disgusting." Now start jerking again, I bet it feels so good. The fear of getting caught excites you so much. It scares you but you can't help yourself. Just imagine this huge ass pressed against your face. It would be a dream come true! Such a bad husband! - Becky Dee
Models: Princess Becky

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:37 AM #28755
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:38 AM #28756
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should Consume because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole. OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:40 AM #28757
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading, closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:43 AM #28758
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:44 AM #28759
Модератор

Модератор

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:48 AM #28760
Модератор

Модератор

Beatrice is a lovely Scottish flower, proud BBW with big belly, impressive low hanging 38 M cup breasts, bright areolas and chubby sensitive nipples. Thanks to her warm-hearted and sexy nature we had a fun time shooting when she came to Germany for the first time, gorgeous complement to our super busty gang. Beatrice in a very small black bra, bouncing her impressive melons, smiling down to the camera man, lifting up the small black bra and making her heavy natural tits drop out repeatedly attracted by gravity, swinging and dancing once freed from their tight prison.
Models: Marvellous Maja

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile