Old 06-05-2019, 03:08 PM #28871
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face. After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â* I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â* Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same. Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:09 PM #28872
Модератор

Модератор

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:11 PM #28873
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:11 PM #28874
Модератор

Модератор

I look hot as hell. I bet it makes your cock hard doesn't it? It gets you excited to stroke your dick, preparing yourself to eat that entire, entire load for me. Thats right. Every drop is going in your mouth yet, yet agin. But theres more to this task than just licking the icing hehe , you are going to be such a good boy and you are going to gargle & swallow. Im tired of the quick cum shot, its no longer entertaining, i want you savoring the flavor. Gargle & swallow. loser.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:13 PM #28875
Модератор

Модератор

The other day I had an appointment with my yogi but when I showed up he wasn't there. I knocked on the door but no one opened so I let myself in and I started stretching. It only took me a few minutes to realize that my yogi has been secretly taping our sessions. I found a hidden camcorder behind a shelf. I've had a hunch for a while that he has a foot fetish but it was finally confirmed. I decided to tease him with my souls and tell him to jerk off to my feet only if he will agree to give me free yoga sessions. Watch as I get my way by taking advantage of this perverts fetish!
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:18 PM #28876
Модератор

Модератор

I'm always so horny. My LadyCock is insatiable. Today I really, really need to cum. I start to rub one out. My LadyCock is so fucking hard under My pantyhose. As I get hotter I begin to fantasize that you are licking and sucking My huge cock. I need to cum so badly that I think of filling your man ass with loads of My LadyCum. Faster and hotter I can't hold back any longer and My bulging LadyCock begins to erupt. Futanari girls like Me are never 'one and done', so I have to keep stroking and the cum keeps cumming. So much that it passes through My pantyhose and gets all over My sexy nails.This Clip Features: Futanari / Futa / Pantyhose / Fantasies
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:20 PM #28877
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: I Would Like Your Hair To Be In A Pony. I Would Love If You Wear Those White Spandex and The White Top. Black Background. Sexy High Heals. Sooo Your in The Chair next To Desk That Holds laptop to Play Music. I want camera As Close as Possible. I Don't Have To See ALL Of Your Body At All Times. You Smoke Up....and Push " Play". The Song and Time Will Move Very Quickly....Ok... You Do Your Thing...With The Grove Of The Music. You use The Chair as Your Stage ....Working It...Maybe March and Swank Back And Forth Once ...And At Some Point You Lean On Chair And Show Us Your Beautiful Backside. Smoke From A Side View. With Your Beautiful Hands caressing Your outrageously Beautiful Leg With Cig In Hand.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:20 PM #28878
Модератор

Модератор

I noticed how you are starring on my legs. My legs make you so weak and your cock is getting harder and harder. You are my addicted puppet. You can't wait for that moment. Take that cock out and start stroking it nice and slow. You love to watch how I touch. Miss Kira loves to control your orgasm. Clip Contains: legs, foot fetish, stockings, jerk off instruction, goddess worship, pov, tease.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:20 PM #28879
Модератор

Модератор

My long sculpted legs and high heels have more power of you than even you can understand. The way I tease you with a slight bounce off my knee drives you crazy. It's been so long that you've been searching for the perfect pair of legs but now you can stop searching. The perfect pair of legs are right in front of you, bringing you down to your knees with the urge to worship. After a few mantras you will be my mindless leg slave.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:23 PM #28880
Модератор

Модератор

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile